[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I usually browse other boards. but im gf really pissed at me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: buns.jpg (122 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
buns.jpg
122 KB, 1600x1067
I usually browse other boards. but im gf really pissed at me for something stupid i did. and she likes to cook alot. i want to make her something to make up for what i did. it needs to be easy enough for beginners to make but not too simple. and delicious. any ideas?
>>
>>7258515
You expect us to help you without hearing the juicy story first?

Bitches like pasta with salad and bread. There's a tasty morsel.
>>
File: Frito-Chili-Pie-Recipe-DSC_0747.jpg (278 KB, 640x964) Image search: [Google]
Frito-Chili-Pie-Recipe-DSC_0747.jpg
278 KB, 640x964
my girlfriends son really likes chilli frito pie. It's easy as shit too.

>1 large bag of fritos
>1-2 cans of hormell chilli with beans
>1 caserole dish
>1 bag of cheddar cheese

preheat the oven to 300 degrees, pour the fritos into the dish, pour the chilli over the top of it, spread the cheese over the top of it.

Enjoy
>>
>>7258515

Pasta, salad, bread

Even you couldn't fuck it up.
>>
>>7258525
I thought /ck/ was the one board I could use to get away from the constant meme-ry. I have to stop coming here. I gotta get my shit together
>>
kek, ok ill start from the beginning
>be me
>me and ex-girl sit around all day smoke crack and she does heroin.
>get arrested a couple times court forces me to go to rehab
>ex-girl starts going to cuz she wants subs.
>have to go to aa meetings as a part of rehab
>meet this 4/10 mulatto girl there
>she becomes friends with ex first then me.
>aa girl is just an alcoholic never did any drugs
>ex fucks some dude in rehab
>me and aa girl get close
>break up with ex, now with aa girl
>best girl ever, even thou she not as cute as ex
>really wants me to get clean and i do much better with her
>fuck up a couple nights ago and smoke crack
>new girl wont talk to me for a night-pissed off
>need someone to talk to so i call ex
>we chat a bit
>she texts new girl saying a bunch of shit "how new girl thinks shes better than me cuz i fucked up"
>now new girl really mad
>she likes to cook
>need to make her food to say sorry
>>
>>7258525
k could do that
>>
>>7258525
how long to cook?
>>
>>7258579
everything is already cooked so you just cook it until it's warm and the cheese is melted.
>>
>>7258586
kk prolly will do that
i like it cuz its easy yet not simple taste
>>
>>7258515
Crab legs.

Just boil them for like 15 minutes or so, serve with butter, a glass of white wine (I like Reisling with crab) and crusty bread.
>>
File: 1451625361821.png (116 KB, 352x330) Image search: [Google]
1451625361821.png
116 KB, 352x330
>>7258567
>Be me

Thread disregarded
>>
>>7258515
http://www.marthastewart.com/978784/one-pan-pasta

probably the easiest thing I've ever made besides microwave/instant foods and it tastes p gud
>>
>>7258567
Why would you do crack dude

its a shit drug

the high doesnt last at all
>>
>>7258515
three cup chicken
chunk skin-less chicken thigh, add one cup of wine, one cup of soy sauce, and one cup of sesame oil. Cover in bowl (or small casserole) and steam until just done (depends on quantity), then drain and deep fry on high until brown. SERVE IMMEDIATELY.
>>
>>7258816
if you buy alot it will
and i associate with sex
but thats prolly for a differsnt baord
>>
>>7258904
you lead a strange life, friend.
>>
>>7258823
need something i can serve later cuz she dont live with me
>>
>>7258908
it get weirder. i have a foot fetish and like to be forced to smoke crack by girls then have them rub their dirty feet on my face while holding the crack smoke in
>>
Get off the crack, man. My uncle was a crackhead, it completely destroyed his life. He used to be a really good mechanic, and ended up homeless and then dead.

Chicken piccata is really easy and in my experience always impresses the ladies. Simple recipe: Split a couple of chicken breasts, wrap them loosely in parchment or plastic wrap, pound them with the flat end of a meat tenderizer until even thickness (maybe about 1/2 inch). Season with salt and pepper, dredge them in flour, then saute them in oil (and butter, if you want) for about 3 minutes per side, or until they're properly golden brown. Remove the chicken and keep it warm. Deglaze the pan with some white wine, then add fresh lemon juice, some chicken broth, and reduce. Melt in a tablespoon or two of butter, add capers and parsley. If the sauce is too thin, you could thicken it with a bit of flour. Pour that shit over the chicken and serve with pasta or rice.
>>
>>7259230
>starts off with crackhead uncle festering in a gutter
>ends with garnishing chicken piccata

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.