[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hi, can I take your order? >Could I get x >Sure, Coke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: pictures-3020.jpg (65 KB, 700x998) Image search: [Google]
pictures-3020.jpg
65 KB, 700x998
>Hi, can I take your order?
>Could I get x
>Sure, Coke for the drink?
>Water please.
>No problem, that'll be 30 cents extra.
>For water?
>Yes sir.

Can someone explain to me this shit? Why is the carbonated Jew trying to force me to drink their cancer beverage?
>>
>>7256754
Maybe they are trying to get you fat so you spend more later
>>
>>7256754
your fault for getting fast food in the first place

Make you own food FFS
>>
>>7256754
Business.
They sell more coca-cola than they do water. Seeing as that water is taking up storage space they need to raise the price to make up for it. Also when someone asks for water they most likely really want water, of course they will pay extra for something they want.
Ask for tap water if you want cheap water. Why would you even pay for a bottle of water?
>>
>>7256787
Also ,most water like Dasani and aquafina AKA bottled water that is in every large chain restaurant is just tap water that they filtered and put some sodium, potassium or something like . AFAIK they even put the name of the city water supply where they took the it from on the label.
>>
Plebs.

>carry a glass bottle of water with me at all times
>can fill it in any sink, including bathroom sink if no fountain
>could also fill it with ice and let it melt
>only order off dollar menu
>??
>actually I don't eat out, and if I do it's spending 3 bux at taco bell, or somewhere nice if someone else is paying

But no really, why aren't you carrying a water bottle, /ck/? Do you like being thirsty and dehydrated?
>>
>>7257442
It bothers me so much that none of my coworkers drink water. Don't they feel like shit from being constantly dehydrated? Don't they get thirsty?
>>
>>7257617
there's water in food anon... eat an apple or something.
>>
>carry around an empty glass spaghetti sauce jar filled with water
>unscrew the cap and gulp huge sips down
>people look at me weird

What gives?
>>
>>7257658
Yo those jars are the best I use em for cups alla time. Scrub off the label to look less mongrelish
>>
>>7257658

I used snapple bottles until I bought a nice bottle. Also, if anything you'd just get hipster points for that.
>>
>buying bottled water
>ISHYGDDT
>>
File: blue_can_water[1].jpg (3 MB, 2508x2536) Image search: [Google]
blue_can_water[1].jpg
3 MB, 2508x2536
>>7257706
pleb
>>
>>7256754
That pic should just say, "GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES"
They have it worse in Japan
>>
>>7256754
The sodas come out of the machine automatically. You're paying for the worker to hold their finger on the water tab of the lemonade/ice tea option on the dispenser.
>>
File: al bundy mwc what.png (554 KB, 565x589) Image search: [Google]
al bundy mwc what.png
554 KB, 565x589
>not making hamburgers at home, served on a freshly baked baguette instead of sugary cheap buns
>>
>>7257961

Reminds me of Breen Water from HL2
>>
>>7257683
how to you get it to not smell like sauce even after cleaning
>>
>>7258377

Clean them properly next time.
>>
>>7258354
I prefer to make patties out of turkey mince, on toasted turkish bread.
>>
>>7257442

I work in the city, and make enough money that I can stop anywhere and just buy a bottle and not have to be bothered by carrying around a bottle that I'm going to inevitably lose because alcoholism
>>
>>7257658
You're supposed to fill it with vegetable juice or something else similar in color
>>
>>7257617
That's weird that you care about your coworkers to the point that you want to better their lives.

Are you a woman?
>>
>>7256754
>carbonated Jew
>cancer beverage

What are you, a bitch? Because you kind of sound like a bitch.
>>
>>7256754
You're paying for the cup and you eat at shitty places.
>>
>>7256754

>eats at a fast food restaurant
>tries to be healthy

come the fuck on man

other than that I agree 100%, that is absolutely disgusting, charging extra for water should be forbidden by law 2bh.
>>
>>7258377
I use denture cleaner tablets.
>>
Here in Denmark you can get cheap iced tap water at any restaurant. They are not allowed to force you to buy it bottled. It should be like that everywhere.
>>
File: 1438695040866.jpg (52 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1438695040866.jpg
52 KB, 500x394
>>7257688
YOOOOO. Same here. My backup water bottle is an empty snapple bottle I peeled the label off of.
>>
In Hong Kong they're so used to cheapskates that just order water that they have a tray full of cups of water right next to the register for you to take with your order.

The only problem is that in Chinese culture hot water is considered cleaner than cold water so all the water is warm and therefore disgusting.
>>
I use my 1L army bottle we got from conscription it's great, matte green plastic
>>
Isn't corn subsidized by the government? There's a corn glucose or some gay shit in soda. Either way, you're literally a fat, white trash meth addict if you drink soda.
>>
>>7258644

Same in the UK DenBro.
>>
>>7258688
Hey same. Except i got mine from my grandma when i was 6.
>>
>>7258499
>Global Rule 2
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.