[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was in a hurry and trying to buy cilantro and I accidently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: frog.jpg (7 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
7 KB, 312x161
I was in a hurry and trying to buy cilantro and I accidently got a 6 bunches of flat leaf parsley. I'm fucking pissed, theres no way I'm using it for how I intended to used the cilantro. What can I even do with this bullshit? I've never bought it. FUCK
>>
Parsley Pesto
>>
return it and explain to the nice man your mistake
>>
>>7256098
I was in such a hurry I saw it ring up as parsley and asked the cashier about it, she said it was parsley and if I wanted I could go exchange it for cilantro. I said no and since the parsely was only 65 cents a bundle I said just leave it on my tab. I'm stuck with it.
>>
>>7256101
deal with your own stupidity.
>>
>>7256101
I mean, next time just hold up the line, you're prolly never gonna see those people ever again in your life so who gives a crap?
>>
>>7256153
That isn't the point faggot. So is parsley useful or not?
>>
>>7256173
Yeah. Look up a tabouli recipe that looks good to you and try it out.
>>
>>7256173
I mean, I guess now you got a good garnish for spaghetti algio olio or something to make meatballs with or some shit.

Yeah, makes those meatballs. It's a great way to get rid of a large amount of an herb.
>>
chimichurri is an option. make lots and store it for later
>>
Tablooli
>>
>>7256153
The guy who punches you in the face expects to never see you again as well.
>>
They both taste like soapy nickels anyway.
>>
>>7256153
>>7256188
It shouldn't really hold up the line. When something like that happens to me the cashier just adds the item to my bill, I pay for it, then I go fetch the missing item while the next person is being served.
>>
>>7256132
deal with yourself, a far worse fate.
>>
Lots of Middle Eastern cooking. Consider kefta, tabbouleh, uhhh I think falafel uses parsley.

Also chimichurri and pesto as others have pointed out.
>>
>>7256094
When I was a student drying and smoking it was the usual course of action.
>Also, oregano
>>
>>7256232
>average american
>>
>>7256101
Just explain and return it, anon. These things happen. You'll be surprised how much customer service doesn't want an explanation or will accept your explanation anyway. They just want you satisfied and returning therein with more money.
>>
Make up some gremolata.
>>
>>7256094
Potatoes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.