[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any healthy two minute noodles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TOP_RAMEN_CHICKEN.jpg (113 KB, 700x521) Image search: [Google]
TOP_RAMEN_CHICKEN.jpg
113 KB, 700x521
Are there any healthy two minute noodles?
>>
File: gi grack.gif (2 MB, 318x176) Image search: [Google]
gi grack.gif
2 MB, 318x176
>>7255260

Nah. They're always excessively salty, and noodles are a whole bunch of carbs with very little nutritional value.
>>
You can pass it off as a meal if you add veggies and meat. Probably not healthy but at least you're adding some greens to it.
>>
they usually have healthier ones in teh organic sections of food.
>>
>>7255260

Buy a pack of rice noodles for almost nothing then either add the 2 minute seasoning to that or make your own with whatever stock + soy sauce w/ veggies (spring onion , bok choy, etc) and some meat if you can afford it/be bothered
>>
dont listen to the bullshit
if you are a burger this is healthier than 90% of the meals you probably eat right now
>>
>>7255260
no, so just buy Sapporo Ichiban. It tastes best.
Some Nongshim products are also acceptable quality, in particular the spicy ones and the cold noodles.
>>
Eating anything ever is unhealthy. Don't eat anything at all. Every food is unhealthy.
>>
I also ate ramen bland, the exact brand that OP posted too. What's some good stuff I can add to ramen?
>>
>>7258278
If i have enough time I like to soft boil an egg to eat with it and add some leftover chicken. You can also boil certain leafy greens like spinach with the noodles for some veggies. Sliced scallions are the best cheap add ins if you have them.
>>
>>7258349
>if you have them.

Who doesn't have those in their kitchen as a basic staple? Those things are super useful. They're cheap, and they keep for a decently long time as well. Not having green onions is like not having any salt in the house.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.