[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is gayer: Wine snobs or whiskey snobs? >both objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (696 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
696 KB, 1536x2048
Who is gayer: Wine snobs or whiskey snobs?

>both objectively faggots, wine drinkers tend to make more noise when drinking, also cannot complete the ritual without overpriced cheese.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>7255135
Wine experts have been confirmed as idiots many times be blind tasting tests. Im not sure if whiskey snobs have been yet?

Also I find that whiskey snobs are willing to appreciate almost any type of whiskey if it tastes nice. If a 10 year old whiskey is cheaper and better than an 18 year old, they say that. Price or age not so relevant. Whereas with wine snobs, they will always tell you that cheaper wine tastes like shit and expensive wine tastes nice, regardless of the actual taste.
>>
>>7255159
Tend to agree with that. I like to keep in mind that most whiskey snobs I know are deplorable alcoholics
>>
wine snobs spit
whiskey snobs swallow

which is gayer?
>>
>>7255135
I want to talk more about these pies actually. They look delicious. What are they?
>>
>>7255135
Cheese actually interferes with the process of wine tasting. It coats your tongue. They are enjoyable together, but the best wine tasting does not have cheese on the side. I'd personally never waste expensive wine by having it with cheese.
>>
>>7255557
Yes, anon, tell me more about these pies
>>
>>7255571
Why do they wear the crusts.
>>
>>7255135
>liking nice things is gaaaaayyyyy!!!!!
>>
>>7255557

i see gravy on the sides of the pan. might be a kind of meat pie. possible minced meat?
>>
Whiskey snobs are gayer because they actually believe they are better than everyone else that doesnt like whiskey
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>7255557
>>7255571
These are steak and Guinness pies, absolutely delicious. I used plenty of Worcestershire sauce, I actually came across the recipe here, I modified mine a little
>>
>>7255582
would they cook properly if I took them off?
>>
>>7255871
>duckman
based
>>
>>7255873
The sauce is already cooked before it goes in the pie
>>
>>7255881
why would someone cook the sauce before putting it into the pie?
>>
>>7255871
>taking a picture of your monitor
for what purpose?
>>
>>7255135

wine snobs don't even like wine they just spit it out
>>
File: the-19-types-of-beer-snobs.jpg (41 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
the-19-types-of-beer-snobs.jpg
41 KB, 640x434
>>7255135
Neither are as gay as beer snobs
>>
>>7255553
>>7256218
You guys do know you also spit whiskey out at a whiskey tasting, right?
>>
>>7256242

haha pussy ass faggot cant handle his alcohol
>>
File: 1386016991389.jpg (32 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1386016991389.jpg
32 KB, 500x498
>>7256242
>whiskey tasting
gross why?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.