[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who diabetes here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: superthumb.jpg (52 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
52 KB, 300x250
who diabetes here?
>>
>>7255100
Insulin dependent.
>>
thats what you get for being fat
>>
>>7255100
>>7255182
kek, that frog should be holding a twinkie to it's head
>>
>>7255182
>>7255187
its not that bad. i dont really need to take insulin or pills, just exercise and restrict my carbs to 70 - 80 per day. gonna go to an ayce sushi on saturday so cant wait
>>
>>7255182
Not fat. Normal weight, normal BMI.

But I take insulin twice per day, everyday.
>>
>>7255100
Started as Juvenile Diabetes, insulin dependent.
It's not so bad it's just a few extra steps in a day, the cost of everything medical kind of sucks.
As for how I eat nothing has changed other than just being a little more aware of portion size and actual nutrition.
For some reason my friends seem to assume sugar is to me as garlic is to a vampire, and I don't understand this.
>>
File: hgh.gif (1023 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hgh.gif
1023 KB, 400x300
Not I, fatass!
>>
>>7256229
do you have the thing that checks your sugar all day? my doctor gave me a referal for it but idk how much it costs so ive been holding off on taking the calls from the vendors.

>mfw i was sekeleton mode 10yr old when i got it.

the only thing i dont do is drink my insulin away so always pick diet/sugar free drinks.
>>
>>7256324
also check my 39
>>
File: Office_Space.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Office_Space.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
You don't have to be fat to have diabetes. It's just from a shit diet or genetics.
>>
>>7255100
Dunno, but I just gave blood to find out.
I guess I'll now in a few hours.
I get a lot of crashing after sugary foods, but they might be caused by eating shitty or other health conditions.

Also diabetes isn't THAT bad.
I mean, it is a big pain in the ass if you have to get injections every few hours, but you're not seriously ill or anything.
>>
Even though I'm in my early 20's and not fat I suspect I'm at risk for a type 2. I feel thirsty all the time, urinate often and after eating I feel tired as shit.
>>
File: 1401068474702.gif (203 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1401068474702.gif
203 KB, 320x180
Age 25 and /multiplesclerosis/ here. Anyone else know that degenerative nervous system auto-immune disease feel?

Good luck OP, I dealt with sugar problems when I was 18 and luckily avoided it becoming diabetes. I was a normal weight and BMI, but I worked at a call center for 40+ hours a week and didn't exercise much because of WoW. I would also eat like 12 Reese's cups a day because they were my favorite candy at work and I wanted a boost to keep my going. Young and stupid, I know. Well I started passing out because of high blood sugar, knew it was time to get checked into. I was told I was at risk for type 2 diabetes so I got that shit under control (exercise, better diet, etc) and avoided it.

Again, good luck with your endeavors OP.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.