[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ Kitchen failures thread? Pic related,this is what happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 20160110_152806.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160110_152806.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Hey /ck/
Kitchen failures thread?
Pic related,this is what happens when you leave the milk on stove for an hour
>>
>>7252825
yep.
That's what happens

Usually I jump right on board these threads with the latest disaster... but the last couple months... nothing is going wrong =/

Cupcakes, soups, sandwiches, bread, I even made it through the holidays without a single botch.

What happened to me, /ck/? Have I finally seen the light? Or am I simply playing it safe?
>>
File: potato fail.jpg (383 KB, 1130x1000) Image search: [Google]
potato fail.jpg
383 KB, 1130x1000
My latest fail was boiling some potatoes to make mash but left it unattended for too long. Still ate the potato pieces though, and they were nice.

Single white male seeking girl who can cook. Must love cats.
>>
>>7252876
>Single white male seeking girl who can cook. >Must love cats.
4chan.org/soc
>>
File: 1451174358012.gif (1 MB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1451174358012.gif
1 MB, 400x320
>>7252828
You'll get caught unprepared one day dont worry
>>
>>7252876
This is the reason I gave up and eat oatmeal with water, when I lived alone and was single..... as soon as I got a boyfriend who can cook, I got fat -.-
>>
Who has the obligatory screecap of the anon who cooked lobsters for his gf in cleats so we can get this out of the way?
>>
>>7252825
>>7252876
Were either of you able to clean your pot completely? If so, how? I have a speckled blue aluminum stock pot with baked on shit I haven't been able to clean. Soaked multiple times for over 24hrs with dawn, I've scrubbed to hell with barkeepers friends, and even the dishwasher, to no avail.
>>
>>7253952
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9SnF3sRbtuY
This might help
>>
>>7254223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SnF3sRbtuY&app=desktop
>>
i forgot to add sugar when i made a pumpkin pie once
>>
>>7254232
judi can take the d
>>
>>7254232
>baking soda + vinegar
Those just neutralize each other. She should have just omitted the vinegar. It's the soda's alkalinity that's dissolving the burnt proteins and fats.
>>
>>7254223
Thanks anon. I'll check it out
>>
>>7254344
just do what the nice bitch says and see if it works. I once had a roommate ask me how to get out a stain. i told that fool to spot scrub with hydrogen peroxide and then use detergent to loosen it. this idiot decided he was going to flip my advice and soaked his shorts in hydrogen peroxide for over an hour and a half. needless to say dumby 2x4 had holes in his clothes when he fetched them from the dryer.

if you're going to be a guinea pig follow instructions and tweak later.
>>
>>7255021
CALM DOWN BUDDY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.