[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have friends that completely embarrass you whenever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4
File: 1449713635857.jpg (189 KB, 648x691) Image search: [Google]
1449713635857.jpg
189 KB, 648x691
Anyone else have friends that completely embarrass you whenever you go out to a restaurant? I have one friend that always gets super autistic about drinks, and every time we go out to eat, he won't get anything but water. I think he might be a little autistic, because he doesn't drink alcohol either.
>>
Is it autistic to get club soda when you go out to a bar with your co-workers?
>>
Nothing wrong with just getting water brother.

I have a friend who makes a big deal about his food not being perfect no matter what every single time we go out. He will invent problems without fail. Although now that I mention it the one time that my food was garbage he didn't say a word.
>>
>>7251423
>>7251436
I don't think either of you understand the meaning of the word "autism"
>>
>>7251423
I think I'm a bit autistic myself. I noticed when I realised I drink at least eight glasses a day. I asked someone at work how much he has, and he never has more than five, and he drinks beer every day too. I only drink beer sometimes on the weekend, and even that very rarely. It's sad to think how autistic I am, but I think I have to just accept myself.
>>
File: beer is a meme.png (48 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
beer is a meme.png
48 KB, 599x282
>>7251423
>he doesnt want to drink beer like me
>he must be autistic
fuck off OP
beer is a meme
>>
>>7251480
>>7251440
>>7251437
t. 'introvert' autists
>>
>>7251487
>if you don't drink alcohol you are autistic and introvert

:^)
>>
>>7251423
>drink water
>you're autistic
>don't drink alcohol
>you're autistic
troll or stupid?
>>
>>7251440
>>7251480
>>7251487
>>7251492
don't ever fucking reply to me again if you don't have anything to contribute to this thread
>>
This fucker I know holds a fork shovel grip-style and opens his mouth as wide as possible when he chews. The smacking is audible at ranges of up to at least 55 meters. I'm ashamed to call this creature my father.
>>
>>7251423
>he doesn't want to drink sugary syrup water
>he doesn't want to drink alcohol
>that means he's autistic
is this what passes for bait nowadays?
>>
>>7251496
go back to /g/ you shitstain
i bet you're the same shitposter that forces the trap programmer meme in the /dpt/
>>
>>7251500
>trap programmer meme in the /dpt/

don't browse /g/ but I might need to now
>>
>>7251423
>having friends
>going to restaurants
>2016
You sound pretty autistic yourself, OP.
>>
>>7251423
>Anyone else have friends
Let me stop you right there.

No.
>>
>>7251509
>>7251512
>>7251493
>>7251492
t. actual diagnosed aspergians
>>
>>7251517
Why is not drinking alcohol autistic anon?
>>
>>7251519
he's probably an alcoholic and alcoholics want other people to be alcoholics so they feel like it's acceptable to be an alcoholic
>>
>>7251519
NTs are not so afraid of losing control.
>>
File: coke.jpg (27 KB, 514x386) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
27 KB, 514x386
>not going to bars, ordering a coke, and putting the peanuts in it
>>
>>7251423

What business of yours is it that he prefers water?
>>
>>7251519
This
>>7251521

And also the only people who don't drink are either fucking weirdos, ex-alcoholics, or people who abstain because the kids who made fun of them in highschool drank.
>>
I don't go out with my roommate anymore since every single time, without fail, he will be really rude to wait staff, and will refuse to tip because of some inane shit.
>"They didn't even ask if I wanted them to refill my water, they just did it!"
>"They didn't come by to ask us how our meal was once, even though it was 1am at a Denny's!"
He actually has autism, but fuck that guy.
>>
>>7251541
Have you told him that's rude?
>>
>>7251480

Beer isn't a meme, it often tastes great.
It's just you and your webcomic friends that are autistic.

>>7251423
Let the guy control his alcohol.
On my freshman days in uni, every time I got a bit drunk, I'd spill my guts to everyone as if they were my closest friends.
It's almost traumatic.

If he doesn't know how much to drink among strangers, he shouldn't drink at all.
>>
>>7251423
I knew several at university. How does one manage to live eighteen years without learning to eat with one's mouth closed?
>>
I went to Bickford's with my fiance's son and the little guy was just a nightmare. Threw his food all over the place, and she left me to take care of him while she left for 45 minutes to go talk to one of her high school guy friends.
>>
>>7251591
Run away to Japan right now. Don't ask questions, just fucking do it.
>>
>>7251591

Are you memeing about the wifes son thing or are you serious i honestly cant tell
>>
>>7251662
Fuck, another autist. How many of you are there on this board?
>>
>>7251662
Not my wife, my fiance. Just because I'm in a relationship and I post on 4chan doesn't mean I'm memeing you.
>>
>>7251423
What the fuck does it matter if you're going out to eat? I understand if you're going drinking but eating is a completely different matter.
>>
>>7251670
DO NOT MARRY A WOMAN WHO HAS ANOTHER MANS CHILD. DO NOT MARRY A WOMAN WHO LEAVES YOU WITH THAT CHILD TO GO TALK WITH ANOTHER MAN. CHIRST LAD I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS GET IT TOGETHER. ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>7251440
My wife's son has autism so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about
>>
File: yuhei takashima.jpg (26 KB, 486x302) Image search: [Google]
yuhei takashima.jpg
26 KB, 486x302
>>7252629
>>7251670
wew lads
>>
>>7251480
god damn xkcd is some cringe inducing shit.
>>
>>7251522
>being southern trash
>>
>>7252647
>being a yankee faggot
>>
>>7252644
it was better when he tried to be funny instead of made comics thinking "everyone's opinion is the same as mine''
>>
>>7252652
don't make us come down there again, johnny reb. last time didn't turn out too well, did it?
>>
>>7252659
Bring it on, pussy
>>
>>7252673
>that's what they said last time
you white niggers wouldn't last three months. "please let us back in the union, we've learned our lesson this time, honest suh!"
not gonna be so forgiving this time, inbred faggot
>>
>>7251497
my roommate makes so much noise chewing. I can't stand it sometimes :(
>>
>>7252679
>>7252673
>>7252659
>>7252655
>>7252652
>>7252647
Guys, there's not gonna be another Civil War.
>>
>>7253500
Tis a shame
>>
i have a friend who always asks for sriracha.. everywhere.. no matter what

>fucking just ask if they have any hot sauce and go from there

same person also gets weird about drinks. at dive bars for example gets uptight if they don't know how to make what ever cocktail of the day they have in mind or if the wine list isn't just right
>>
>>7252644
i honestly think hes making fun of the 'beer is shitty and everyone knows it' guy
>>
>I don't want to pay 5 times regular soda price.
>I don't want anyone to do it either
>Never eat out because the food is never 10 times better despite costing 10 times more than home made.
It's really frustrating actually, I suffer from not being able to enjoy eating out/takeout. I'll say no and eat fucking beans and rice even though I don't have to pay. Fucking sucks.
>>
Yeah, I have a friend that always tries to hit on the waitress/bartender

Asks them really common questions like where they are from, what's the specialty, what's the best way to eat this or drink that, does she have a boyfriend

It's pretty embarrassing desu
>>
>>7254836
I go out to get food I can't make because I have no idea how to cook.

I know we're on /ck/, but who here actually cooks? I like to pretend it's /eat/.
>>
>>7251522
Wait, is this a real thing? Pennsylvania here.
>Yuengling for life.
>>
>go out to eat with a friend
>he gets a bbq sandwich
>he eats the entire sandwich in two bites in under 30 seconds

I swear the fucker didn't even chew. Then shoveled his side dishes into his mouth.
He had eaten everything on his plate in a minute flat then bitched that I ate slow.

It's a good thing it was a casual place. I know not to go anywhere nice with him now.
>>
>>7254975
he was just hungry
>>
>>7254814
Let me tell you how to read xkcd. If there's a featureless guy in xkcd and one with some defining feature like hair, it's the featureless one who is supposed to be right. The exception is if there's a female. The female is always right. If there are two females, the one with the short black hair is right.

If there's a guy with a white hat, he is always wrong.

Now take this knowledge and don't use it to read xkcd, because it's awful.
>>
>>7255430
xkcd is the comic for you if you're a friendless loser who wants to feel like hot shit for getting quirky science jokes
>>
>>7251473
Maybe you're an impulse drinker, aka one drink isn't enough and you don't know when to stop.
>>
>>7252659
>implying the south wont rise
>>
>>7255459
The south will rise again just far enough to kiss my yankee ass.
>>
My south is rising desu
>>
Not drinking alcohol is the norm here unless you're white trash.
>>
>>7256011
>Mormon detected
>>
>>7251423
>doesn't drink alcohol
Good on him. Alcoholic drinks are meme-drinks anyway. And why the fuck do you care about what he drinks? If you were a proper friend you would've respected his choice.
>>
>>7254883
Haha, yeah, that is a problem for me; I make things by recipe but don't know if I'm anyway near the "real" deal, maybe I am, but I got no clue. But it tastes good and that is what's important I guess.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.