[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WI Cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Wisconsin-Cheese-Logo1.jpg (974 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Wisconsin-Cheese-Logo1.jpg
974 KB, 900x900
I don't think all of it tastes the same, but they certainly need more variety. All of it is too sterile, if that makes any sense. Thoughts?
>>
>>7251191
I can't believe I am about to say it but you need to try stuff from microcheeseries, of which there are many that win international awards. The huge cheese processors of euro cunts dont make good cheese either.

spend more, get more
>>
There is an incredible variety of cheese made in Wisconsin, probably more than in any other region of only 5 million people in the world
There are a lot of old european styles that are not made anywhere in america besides Wisconsin
>>
>>7251191
that is one long as fuck middle finger
>>
I want a Wisconsinite to try to sell me their cheese while talking in that accent
>>
>>7251425
Watch some Making a Murderer, I live in Wisconsin, and those are the strongest accents I have ever heard
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 409x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 409x290
This shit's divine.
>>
The grocery store I shop at sells locally made cheese, and it's a lot better than most cheeses I've tasted.
>>
File: CarrValley.png (32 KB, 225x160) Image search: [Google]
CarrValley.png
32 KB, 225x160
Carr Valley Cheese is top tier
>>
fucking GOAT
>>
File: marieke.jpg (16 KB, 189x299) Image search: [Google]
marieke.jpg
16 KB, 189x299
>>7251191
Holland's Family Cheese in Thorp, WI makes some of the best Gouda I've ever had. That is all.
>>
>>7251197
This. I just bought some aged cheddar from Wisconsin. Not the orange stuff. It was delicious.
>>
File: 094905_laff.jpg (17 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
094905_laff.jpg
17 KB, 265x300
>>7251191
ITT: pasteurized "cheese" product
>>
Colby cheese comes from a bumfuck-nowhere town in Wisconsin named Colby. Who knew?

Also, Ellsworth cheese curds are the best in the state.

>>7251425
Wisconsinite here, I can do a fucking perfect Pickles the Drummer impression.
>>
>>7251831
>cheddar and gruyere

intredasting......I'll have to see if I can find this
>>
>>7253803
>I don't know what I'm talking about
>>
>>7253803
beyond retard
>>
Why do people who have never left Wisconsin think their ''''cheese''' isn't a joke?
>>
>>7254121
lol, cool meme dude
>>
File: pizza 6.0.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pizza 6.0.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
They're the only one's making Limburger on the entire continent, and are one of the few state where cheese curds are a common sight, so they have that going for them.

Reminder that Jack's pizzas use 100% Wisconsin cheese.
>>
>>7254137
So a frozen pizza brand is considered a prestigious endorsement to the WIDF?
>>
>>7254137
pretty much all the best pizzas in america use Wisconsin cheese

California may have cornered the market on Kraft style cheese, but Wisconsin owns the pizza market
>>
>>7254121
that sounds strange given we have a global economy where cheese from all over the world is available at the click of a button
>>
>>7254147
"best" doesn't mean what you think it means
>>
>>7254168
To clarify, both the best and the mediocre ones use Wisconsin cheese
>>
>>7254137
Lotzza Motzza does too. Almost a half pound of it.
>>
>>7254147
Hasn't california dairy dropped off in recent years, because of the drought they've been experiencing?

I'm pretty sure they've dialed back their operations, and sold their cattle to other parts of the country located in places like colorado.
>>
I like it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.