[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snacks for work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: call-center-agent.jpg (84 KB, 346x282) Image search: [Google]
call-center-agent.jpg
84 KB, 346x282
What are some good snacks to stash at your desk senpai? I work at a call center and it sucks ass. I'm basically chained to a desk all day and I get hungry during my 11 hour shift. I am trying to avoid chips and candy since it's a sit down job and I don't want to get diabetes like everyone else who works there

What are the best filling snacks that preferably don't have a strong smell or anything and don't require refrigeration?
>>
Nuts
>>
>>7250189
An apple.
>>
bring some cut fruit/veg from home like apples, peppers, carrots etc
>>
big bag of trail mix from walmart. their "great value" brand. about 5 varieties. 5 dollars a bag.
>>
>>7250189
I worked at a call center and ate nothing all day.
I would go home and I had one meal that night. It wasn't a big meal, but it wasn't small. It was something simple to fill me up. Normally a pork chop or chicken breast.
[spoiler]I was on keto, so I lost tons of weight.
>>
>>7250252
Can confirm. Keto + IF (intermittent fasting) is amazing for dropping weight.
>>
File: sweets or snacks.png (809 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
sweets or snacks.png
809 KB, 853x480
>>7250231

>yfw you realize borneo was the little girl from tampopo
>>
>>7250189
20 piece chicken nugget
>>
File: here.png (760 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
here.png
760 KB, 853x480
>>7250258
>>
File: ohnoyoudidn't.png (791 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
ohnoyoudidn't.png
791 KB, 853x480
>>7250261
>>
>>7250257
Yeah, I dropped over 60 ell-bees in the course of four months.
It's a shame I was fat for most of my life though, because now I look skinny to most people, but under the clothes it's just a mess.
>>
File: borneo alinea.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
borneo alinea.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
>>7250264

>present day
>>
>>7250258
comfort eating is a real problem...
>>
Pinterest is your best friend at this time.
My former coworkers used to buy snacks in bulk for the whole team and split costs, in case you feel like buying some industrialized stuff.
>>
>>7250189
jack links hickory smoked and sunkist breakfast espresso blend are my go to snacks.
>>
File: 1452250224063.jpg (127 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
1452250224063.jpg
127 KB, 500x292
>>7250189
If you didn't live in India then you would get breaks and a lunch OP
>>
>>7250189
Sweet and salty nut bars
>>
>>7250258
>>7250261
>>7250264
>>7250269

10/10
>>
>>7250258
I don't get it
>>
>>7250189
Software dev, I snack on smoked almonds for most of the day.
>>
>>7250189
Almonds are great and are good for you. They will make you fat if you eat too many though.
>>
Nuts, maybe trail mix.

You want a basic bit of calories with some relatively lean protein during the day. Nuts are ideal as they do not require further preparation.
>>
>>7250925

That sounds bland and digusting you stupid cuck wanker autistic fucking cunt. Go fuck yourself.

I'm a web dev who isn't a cuck like you. I drink water and chew gum all day because I actually have a penis, so don't give into this "health food" fad that seems to have penetrated its way up your vagina.

Die.
>>
>>7250913

Tampopo is the unofficial /ck/ film; if you haven't seen it, do so.

There's a scene where one of the main characters gives an ice cream cone to a little girl with a sign around her neck (with a carrot attached) saying not to give her sweets or snacks.

That little girl grew up to become a name fag who frequently posts on /ck/, and to this day continues to eat sweets, snacks, and grapes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.