[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No story here - 2 piece KFC thigh and drumstick.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3136976399.jpg (200 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
3136976399.jpg
200 KB, 1200x900
No story here - 2 piece KFC thigh and drumstick.
>>
I like that you had the decency to plate it.
>>
>>7248158
What even does coleslaw? Do you put it on something else or eat it alone? Is it supposed to be like a salad with tons of dressing?
>>
>>7248158
>mixing the colesaw with the mashed potatoes
>eating fucking fries while you already are eating mashed potatoes

This is so fucked up, even for this board standards.
>>
>>7248210
Just eat on its own. The sauce typically is either vinegar based or mayo based. Not as gross as it sounds.
>>
Great.

Didn't need to see that.

Seen fast food before; they pride themselves on all being the same.

Thanks for nothing.

You just bumped my thread off the board.
>>
Why do Americans go crazy for KFC gravy? Here in England we have real gravy, and the KFC stuff is crap in comparison.
>>
File: 3350579887.jpg (195 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
3350579887.jpg
195 KB, 1200x900
>>7248217
ANON, I screwed you once and I'll screw you again.
>>
>>7248233
We go crazy for Popeyes gravy. Popeyes is way better than KFC
>>
>>7248233

Is the shit Ramsay makes what you consider "real gravy"? Because that's just watery pan drippings.

Not saying KFC is good.
>>
>>7248246
Dunno mate, I've never had anything other than Bisto gravy powder.
>>
File: jollibee-logo.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jollibee-logo.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>y'all niggaz don't know bout muh joli-bee
>>
>>7248158
why is the chicken bone black?
please eat the skin live to trigger an asmr
>>
You know you can ask for no drumstick right?
>>
>>7248281

Why would anyone request NOT to get a particular piece that isn't the breast or neck?

wing > leg > thigh >>>>>>> a spoonful of unseasoned stock made from the leftover bones >> breast
>>
>>7248233
why do you niggas in england put gravy on fish and chips?
like nigga? what the fuck?
>>
>>7248333
I've literally never heard of or seen anyone do that. Must be an American thing. We put salt and vinegar on, nothing else.
>>
>>7248210
I read the other day that Chick Fil A is discontinuing their cole slaw and doing a broccolini and kale salad(I think served cold.) It will be introduced in March.

Weird.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.