[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pre exam food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: can-stock-photo_csp11161763[1].jpg (35 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
can-stock-photo_csp11161763[1].jpg
35 KB, 450x320
i have a huge 4 hour 2 part exam in 2 weeks(no rest between)
what should i eat before it to have enough energy to finish and not be too stuffed during?
>>
Food.
>>
Walnuts, eggs, and avocado.

Then take a sneaky pramiracetam with a choline supplement for maybe-placebo super brainpower.
>>
>>7245254

Adderall, betablocker and wash it down with some sugary softdrink.
>>
meth
>>
salmon atop a bed of oats

omega 3 brainfood, protein, and slow-release carbs for energy ftw
>>
>>7245254
Bump desu
>>
>>7245254
Modafinil.
As a side note, I'm impressed how many cu/ck/s are schooled on drugs.
Or ashamed.
Or both.
I'm not quite sure, yet.
>>
>>7245510
please leave
>>
>>7245516
I can't, I'm here for the cooking comp and Cantadina expects a lot from me.
>>
>>7245519
>Cantadina

It's Contadina.
>>
Do one meal a day for ten days before, mostly fruit and veggies. Get enough sleep and quit being a whiny hitch asking faggy questions.
>>
>>7245254
coca cola and mars
>>
I used to eat noodles with oodles of cheese. Kids nowadays are probably better off eating fistfuls of nootropics instead.
>>
>>7245254
4 loko
>>
File: 1452180436879.jpg (114 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1452180436879.jpg
114 KB, 554x554
Eat a good mix of protein from various sources and complex carbohydrates, and make sure to eat a substantial amount. I'm a fan of sausage/egg/english muffin sandwiches. Three of these and you'd be set!!

Caffeine is an appetite suppressor that also increases cognitive ability, so I'd have a cup or two of coffee with the meal.

I also find that the adrenaline rush caused by the testing environment can stave off hunger as you focus on the exam.

Good luck!
>>
Get some peanut m&ms to munch on during your break
Its what my friend did for the mcat besides shit himself
>>
Ritalin
>>
>>7245606

They do kinda work, the occasional side effect of waking up to find you murdered your family not withstanding.
>>
File: clamps.png (175 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
clamps.png
175 KB, 480x271
>>7245510
>>7245519
You left your tripcode on by accident.

Twice.
>>
File: jimminy.jpg (63 KB, 1200x728) Image search: [Google]
jimminy.jpg
63 KB, 1200x728
>>7245254
Holy shit I just had some negative nostalgia come my way.
I used to have terrible gas as a student. I'd hold it my gas in and it would gurgle up the other way back into my digestive system. It got to be as loud gurgling back up as if I'd let it out.
>>
>>7245254
what the fuck is wrong with you that you can't sit in a chair for 4 fucking hours without having to eat something. you're taking a fucking test not cutting down trees
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.