[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else feel sick when they eat here? Like I got two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: FiveGuys.png (377 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
FiveGuys.png
377 KB, 475x356
Does anyone else feel sick when they eat here? Like I got two bites in and I'm like, wait, why the fuck am I here? It's gross.
>>
I want to say I went there about five times and felt like that every visit.

It's strange because I can devour a triple at Wendy's with fries and an order of nuggets no problem.
>>
>>7244636
Yeah, I get this feeling too. It's pretty weird, isn't it?
>>
>>7244636
No, I find it delicious. If you have that sensitive a stomach, I suggest you stop eating out.
>>
>>7244719
>says everywhere doesn't affect him
>only five guys

You sound dumb.
>>
>>7244785
>oh, there's magic in that beef, bread, and toppings

No anon, you are the retards.
>>
>>7244636

I don't generally go to five guys but i cant say I've ever felt sick the few times ive been.

Then again I've never encountered any of these "Eat at X but be prepared for explosive shits" that people seem to experience everywhere
>>
>>7244636
i got a hotdog from five guys once and had them put steak sauce on it and it was pretty good
>>
Five Guys is the worst.

Greasey burgers, bags filled with gresy, half-cooked fries.

Gross.
>>
>>7244842
I like the seasoning they have for the fries though.

Did anyone ever figure out the recipe for it?
>>
Order only well done frys, dont get a dubble patty, patty melts are the best.
>>
OP, I hate yo break it to you, but you might just be a faggot.
>>
>>7244636
Nah
>>
>>7244636
I've been to 4 different 5 guys, 2 were pretty good (been multiple times to these), 1 was forgettable the 5th was god tier (only once for the last 2).
>>
It's probably the fucking peanut oil they dunk everything in. I hate peanuts and peanut-derived products, so I avoid it.
>>
I felt sick for paying so much for such meh food.
>>
They use a shitton of peanut oil in the cooking process. Take that into account.

Peanuts, and while you're waiting, more fucking peanuts. It's entirely why I won't go there anymore.

It smells like peanuts, tastes like peanuts. You're in the fucking peanut hell palace of peanuts. I hope the CEO lives in a dome of peanuts, eating peanuts, dancing with peanuts, pealing peanuts, growing peanuts with a peanut.
>>
>>7245206
>>7245161
Peanut oil is basically odor/tasteless tho ya friggin babies. Do you also get baby carrots instead of fries at McD´s?
>>
>>7245206

Did I mention they have peanuts? It's an absolutely awful place to wait for your meal. Fucking LEAVE the moment you get your food or do you know what you get?

PEANUTS! They will make you hate a great, wholesome food.
>>
>>7244636
I feel the same way about all fast food. It's like some weird compulsion that draws me in, then I feel ripped when I notice how much I'm being charged, then I take a bite from my food and the true consumer remorse sets in.

The exception being when I'm drunk, obviously.
>>
>>7245216

Peanuts.
>>
I hate peanuts. But what do I know? I'm a massive faggot.
>>
>>7245221

I love peanuts when I can just snack on them. Then there's five guys. It's the peanut hellhole of the damned where you are better off dead and should forget peanuts exist.
>>
Eating too many peanuts gives me powerful diarrhea. I'm talking broken fire hydrant tier diarrhea.
>>
>>7245234

That could just be from eating too many nuts with digestive fluid.

Eat something else.
>>
>>7245234

Also, you're not a goddamn squirrel. You need something to process that EXTREME roughage. You can't just eat nuts.
>>
>>7244850
just make fries and shake some of this on it
>>
>>7245251
but what if..they ARE a squirrel.. that would be amazing. We could wait for them to fill up on peanuts then chase and catch them for dinner and make a peanut squirrel meat casserole and not even need hardly any other ingredients. Maybe some carrots
>>
>>7244850
I'd hate to blow your mind but it isn't anything proprietary. It's McCormick's.
>>
File: goodfry.gif (1 MB, 381x281) Image search: [Google]
goodfry.gif
1 MB, 381x281
>>7244636
omega god tier burgers and fries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFc29_Giio
>>
>>7245425
He is way too white. Here is this review

https://youtu.be/zGkHRa64sDY
>>
>>7245434
Oh God, just no. I worked for Five Guys when this video came out. Our DM wanted all the store in his district to watch this garbage and reference to it whenever possible like it was the greatest thing of all time.
>>
>>7245216
If I got a penny everytime someone says something is tasteless I would be already a millionaire. You guys are always wrong.
>>
>>7245434
>too white

No such thing as too good, Jamal.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.