[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plating leaves a bit to be desired, but everything tasted great.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: winnerwinnersteakdinner.jpg (463 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
winnerwinnersteakdinner.jpg
463 KB, 1000x563
Plating leaves a bit to be desired, but everything tasted great.

Steak over a mushroom parmesan risotto, garlic rosemary roasted potatoes, and canadian bacon sauteed brussel sprouts.
>>
File: a little overdone.jpg (511 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
a little overdone.jpg
511 KB, 1000x563
>>7241821

I prefer a little more on the pink side. Still good though.
>>
>>7241821
P gud, but you need to use real bacon for the sprouts. The whole point is the fat.
>>
>>7241923

Will definitely go with the bacon next time. Canadian bacon was too subtle.
>>
I like how you don't go for fancy. You cooked the shit well and added some flavour so it tastes good. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.
>>
>>7241821

It probably tastes good but really organize the plate a bit. You don't need to try to go all fancy but it looks like some neanderthal just through the shit on there.
>>
>>7241821
Rice and potatoes? Id probably just go for one of the two.

Looks like a decent dinner though. I'd certainly enjoy it. Better than the filth that I ate.
>>
>>7241923
>yank bacon
>real bacon
>>
>>7241821
Is your plate tiny or are the sprouts gigantic. What the fuck is going on here.
>>
>>7241923
If he wanted pure fat then real bacon might not be the best option. He should use American bacon, that's nothing but a strip of fat.
>>
>>7243665
You want the flavour and texture of bacon too, as well as a few chunks. Real back bacon is the best option.
>>
'zolis prove my 'con belief
>>
>>7243730
rollin for back
>>
rollin for yank
>>
rollin for veg heads
>>
>>7243744
oh shit
>>
>>7243744
'zolis for veg
>>
>>7241821
>double starch

nice job, you fat piece of shit
>>
>>7243757
Can you not come up with something new? Here, I'll try ; Rosemary on a weekday?! fucking pleb.

10x better than your tired pleb 'trolling'
>>
>>7243628

the two together did make it a bit on the heavy side. Had to use up the potatoes.
>>
File: prep.jpg (425 KB, 900x513) Image search: [Google]
prep.jpg
425 KB, 900x513
>>7243660

They were pretty big. I had to quarter some of them.
>>
>>7243938
>buying pre cut mini bitter cabbage
>>
>>7243944

Not purchased due to laziness. It was all they had. I would prefer the bulk sprouts and clean them myself, but sometimes you have to adapt and go with what is available.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.