[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. New Years res' was to loose weight. Give me some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 720x960
Hey guys. New Years res' was to loose weight. Give me some cheap recipes/things everyone should probably have to cook so I can loose this.

Pic related 6'2 and 270 pounds.
>>
>>7240884

Nigger I don't want a recipient for a brotein shake
>>
>put water into ice cube trays
>place in freezer for 2-4 hours
>add ice cubes to microwave safe container
>fill to the top with water
>microwave on high for 3-5 minutes
>let steam for an additional two minutes
>leave uncovered for 45 minutes to cool to room temperature
>cover and place in refrigerator overnight
>consume highly nutritious water, and smaller amounts of whatever else you usually eat, and maybe exercise a little
>>
>>7240894

S-should I activate my almonds too?
>>
>>7240890
You're an idiot
>>
>>7240881
You need to "loose" an 'o' dingus.

>>7240884
Gay ass gif too.
>>
don't eat fat, eat lots of beans and bread in various configurations. eat only lean meat no red meat
>>
>>7240881
Eat half as much as you already eat, doesn't even have to be healthy stuff. You will definitely lose weight and then maybe work your way towards healthier food.
>>
>>7240881
Nothing is going to save that face, though, jesus.
>>
>>7240990

Thanks babe. The gf is okay with it :D
>>
>>7240881
How was the calgary stampede this year?

Just read the sticky on /fit/ dont bother with our shitposting. If you actually like cooking delicious food just eat it in smaller quantities and replace some breakfasts with black coffee. Also get a steo counter on your phone and aim for 15000 a day.

This should help tubby
>>
Nobody has any recipes?
>>
>>7241063
Calgary stampede? And thanks babe
>>
>>7240881
You should tighten up your weight. If you have loose weight, it begins to swing around and look funny.
>>
>>7241098

Explain?
>>
Cut processed foods, sugar, all liquids but water, all meat but chicken, broiled pork and fish, all bread and grains, all liquor, all fruit but citrus ones, all milk products and especially cheese.

I was 5'11 285 august 2014.
On Christmas 2014 I was 165,
by March 2015 I was 140 and have maintained it ever since.
>>
>>7240881
Try to loose all the weight you can, so then you can tell people how much you loost.

Okay, here's my recipe for success:
>no soda, not even diet. Get in the habit of drinking water. You will develop a taste for water this way.
>No potato chips, popcorn, pizza rolls, corn chips, etc. Anything that is a "snack food" is out.

You're an allright looking guy. 6'2" is a good height too. Girls like tall guys. If you can do those two things I wrote above for a month, you'll feel better and look better. Just try it.
>>
Step 1. Buy rice cooker. Preferably one with a steam basket.
Step 2. Cook rice in rice cooker.
Step 3. Don't forget to put fresh veg like broccoli and carrots in the steam basket.
Step 4. Cook chicken breast however you like.

Mix together, avoid adding sauces. Just a little salt or other spices for flavor but no ketchup, no BBQ, no mayo, no ranch.

Cut out pop. Drink tea, lightly sweetened, not Southern sweet. Coffee is fine but if you add milk, switch to skim or 1%. Same on sugar, if you use it, as on tea.

Also, cut back on cheese. It's extremely easy to get fat with cheese.
>>
>>7241043
>my equally repugnant gf is ok with it

Ok then buddy ;^)
>>
>>7240884
I don't know what that thing is in the gif but I want to curb stomp his head into oblivion.
>>
More about how much you eat than what you eat, though the latter matters too.

You want lean proteins and fiber if you want to fill up low calorie.

If you're going to drink beer, make it a nitrogen bubble beer like Guinness, which will sit in your stomach like a brick and make you feel way more full than a regular beer will.
>>
>>7240884
>all that jewelry
>makeup
i feel bad for this confused young man
>>
>>7242742
You don't know what he identifies as.
>>
>6'2 270lbs

you weigh 80lbs more than me at the same height, how is this possible, do you eat lead for breakfast
>>
>>7240881
>>7240890

Jesus fuck OP you look like someone wearing a fat suit except that's your actual body. What the fuck are those scars all over your cheeks? Why do you look like a 15 year old in an obese 50 year old's body? Fuuuuuuuuck

You can eat vegetable shakes for the rest of your life but I'm afraid that face will always be gross
>>
>>7242747
pretty sure it's 'faggot'
>>
>>7242755
>What the fuck are those scars all over your cheeks?

Typically from severe acne, which would be acerbated but not caused by the weight OP probably had during puberty.

I was always thin as a rail and had fairly bad acne, though. Thankfully accutane prevented it from getting scaring bad.
>>
File: Working with Selections.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Working with Selections.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1200
>>7241414

>mfw i got a rice cooker for Christmas
>>
>>7242763

Diagnosed with Cystic Acne. I'll be honest, 50% of the scars are cysts filled with blood.
>>
>>7240881

>eat 1000 calories a day
>burn atleast 1400 calories a day
>>
>>7241470

I prefer her over a 90 pound woman with 10 pounds of makeup. I like big people, I am a big person.

pic related it's her
>>
>>7243350
>being proud of having low standards for yourself and others
>women are either 90 lb twigs with tons of makeup or 300 lb pigkin monstrosities

But it's nice that you enjoy wallowing in filth with the other troglodytes :^)
>>
>>7243350

Look buddy, I'm happy with who I'm with. You're free to judge, but I don't see your gf.
>>
lol yeah, im totally sure the guy in op's pic is op, and totally isnt some random retard he found on facebook or google images. why is this board so easily baited?
>>
>>7243364

do you need a timestamp?
>>
>>7243370
what type of idiot would willingly put themselves out there to get shit on by 4chan? what would the purpose be? if it is you, why do you enjoy this? and yes please.
>>
>>7243373

What is there to hide that I haven't admitted? I'm wanting to change, pal. time stamp incomming
>>
>>7240881
Grains and legumes
Rice probably pairs with the most legumes while being pretty easy not to fuck up
Get whatever legumes are on sale. It's not hard to find them for a dollar per pound on sale, sometimes even less if you're lucky.
>>
>>7243376

timestamp just for you babe
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 433x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 433x492
>>7243394
>>
File: 1442547377177.gif (470 KB, 207x154) Image search: [Google]
1442547377177.gif
470 KB, 207x154
>>7243356
>>7243356
>>7243356
>>
>>7243422

it's okay pal, he can't hurt me through the layers of fat I've got
>>
>>>/fit/17018018

Read the damn sticky, count your damn calories, and do some damn exercise.

What you eat doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics. Eat whatever the fuck you want. If you count your calories you will lose weight.
>>
>>7243461

I'm on fit. I've read the sticky. looking for advice
>>
In general, just count calories. You can eat only brownies for 6 months and still lose weight. Will probably die young from lack of pretty much any vitamins, but you know. Everyone will suggest to eat only certain foods and run like 10k miles a day but that is really not necessary. Sure they are the fastest route for weight loss but speed isn't always the way to go.

Cutting out fast food, soda, and booze will have you easily lose the first 50 pounds without trying. Straight up, just dodge all those. Maybe once a week or two you can have a small amount, but no more than that.

I would suggest some form of weight training so you don't end up floppy post weight loss. I made that mistake one year and it was no fun. (For reference, I am about your height and let myself go once every few years Like 300+ lbs np. Still end up 205 by the end of the year just doing what I said above with the laziest weight routine in existence)

Also ignore the trolls. Half the people on this website look like honey boo boo with facial hair, so they have no room to talk. You are average looking, just be less fat and you will be fine.
>>
>>7243484

thanks pal. I like to think I'm not so ugly.
>>
>>7240881
Ok bro, I'm in the same boat. Losing weight this year even though I'm only 230. I'm doing frozen vegetables and chicken/salmon microwaved for lunch and then egg whites and salsa for dinner. Saturday is gonna be my "cheat" day which I only have a.pizza made out of whole wheat pita bread, a six pack of bud light platinum and a couple single shots.of crown. Worked 3 years ago will work now. Also if you have access to an eliptacle, just do a straight hour on it a day.
>>
>>7240881
you dont need to cook

just restrict your calorie intake to 1200/day for the next 6 months

also only drink water

you're welcome, fatty
>>
>I want to lose weight
>tell me what to eat

PROTIP: TO LOSE WEIGHT, DON'T EAT
>>
I lost about 90 pounds doing the dukan diet. It's late here, so i wont explain it all, but it mainly consists in eating lean proteins and cutting carbs.
And before someone tells you that this diet will kill you, destroy your liver and bla bla bla.. I've done a full battery of medical exams every two months and the more i was into the diet the better they've become. You just need to follow the diet phases described in the book (wich contains various recipes of high protein-low carb meals).
Tldr: buy dr. Dukan's book.
>>
>>7241140
just exercise you fat shit. you aren't ridiculously obese, your diet is probably fine, just eat more eggs and lift more weights.
>>
>>7240933
>dont eat fat, eat carbs
>m-muh blood sugars
>>
>>7243350
you guys are cute together. not the cutest people but i can tell yall happy
>>
>>7243976

Thanks man. We're going on 3 years and it's been an amazing ride.
First real gf, too. Loves me for me and I love her for her. We're like two big fat meatballs.
>>
>>7241470
post gf, faget
>>
>>7243642
I'm doing this, down to 210 from 290 in 5 months.
>>
>>7244341

Good for you pal!
>>
>>7244306
Does she peg you?
>>
>>7246846

No but she was a loli for me once. 10/10 would do again.
>>
File: 1447815120895.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1447815120895.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
>>7246857

>she was a loli for me once
>>
>>7246865
>reverse image searched

It's always a good day when a white knight cuck does the work for you.
>>
>>7243483
you clearly haven't read the sticky. fuck off
>>
>>7246865

>This isn't a troll board

Did you forget you were on 4chan or something?
>>
>>7240881
>dem acne scars

Holy fuck OP, you look like a pop tart.
>>
>>7243350
My favorite part of this is how that's obviously his sister, just look at the similarity of their facial features.
>>
>>7244306
>we're two big fat meatballs
I take it back
>>
>>7246857
>>
>>7246887

I giggled. Good one, anon.
>>
crippling depression is working pretty good for me. only managed to eat 400 calories today. might try to eat a bit before bed. i have this protein bar that's 200 calories.
>>
File: depths of hell.gif (232 KB, 271x198) Image search: [Google]
depths of hell.gif
232 KB, 271x198
>>7246857
>funnyjunk filename
>>
>>7246887
>>7246887
You aren't really this retarded, are you?
>>
I lost weight through starvation, less junk and skipping a meal now and then. Made it through with coffee and cigarettes

I wasn't that overweight though and only had to lose 20 pounds but it worked
>>
why is this post still alive. I'm down two pounds from yesterday if it makes you fags feel better
>>
>>7247816
Taking a dump doesn't count pop tart.
Apple cider vinegar is your ally
>>
>>7247429

Probably the last ban that's happened on /ck/ since then.
>>
>>7247837

Senpai, I measure in the morning. I mean lets see your 'gorg face ;D
>>
i applaud you OP

just eat alot of rice and tofu.. if you hate that.. flake some salmon tuna or chickn breast in it

walk to subway the other days of the week and load up on veggies and the bread will fill you up

fiber like bean salads and lots of water too..

there are alot of options so yes im done
>>
>>7247839
I've been banned a few times recently, usually for posting toilet pics or asking people advice on which foods to eat for stinky farts/shits (wifes fetish)
>>
>>7248307

I admit, I did get banned for a poo in the loo joke recently. I suppose I'm just saying it doesn't happen enough.
>>
quinoa, dawg

you cook it like rice but it has a nice texture and flavor, completely unlike oats or rice or other boring shit

you can eat it hot or cold
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.