[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These videos kill my soul a little bit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 960x960
These videos kill my soul a little bit.
>>
>>7240822
Son, that there's a jpg.
>>
They're just cheap easy recipes for bored housewives browsing facebook. There's nothing special or particularly terrible about them. Why do you hate them OP?
>>
dubs for truth

saw one that was literally dusting some cut up potatoes with salt and pepper, baking them, and calling that shit gourmet potato wedges

>TASTY
>>
I've never seen it, and you don't ever have to see another.
>>
>>7241041
http://youtu.be/EDWBAuag1yY
>>
these videos have my sister making food all the time... She made the nutella dumplings one... No wonder she is currently dieting... trying to go from 90kg to 60kg in 3 months or so.
>>
>>7240822
It's simple retarded shit for simpletons (females) that have no knowledge or imagination.
>>
>>7240822
I hate slow cookers
>>
>>7241802
I think it's geared more towards the "millennials" that never learned to cook growing up. They don't have a meal plan or mommy and they don't have a job so they can't afford to eat out all the time.
>>
Never really made anything from them, but fuck sake it's not as bad as jack. At least there's imagination involved.
>>
>>7240822
Most of the savory ones I've seen basically amount to taking normal food and turn them into some sort of disgusting cheese dip.

I don't think I've ever seen one that didn't involve cream cheese, savory or sweet.

All recipes seem to be designed by obese people who are "self-taught" cooks.
>>
>>7242484
This tbhfam.
Although it will usually be millennial women because (most) milennial men will just have microwave hot pockets or something
>>
>>7240822
Same. I understand that it targets people who want something that seems homemade but also convenient. If they're happy with it, then who am I to judge? I feel like they oversimplify things and you don't really learn anything from following the recipe. If I'm going to be washing dishes and cleaning up anyway, I might as well do the whole thing from scratch. It'd take maybe like 25% more work and just some more ingredients and you'd get something much more delicious.
>>
>>7240822
Literally every video has the fucking cheese pull apart at the end. Like wowitsfuckingcheese.jpg
It melts, we get it.
>>
OH HO YES!
>>
>>7242848
It's kind of sad actually. I've even seen some ideas from them that are a bit creative, but of course it's a bit rubbish due to its apparent "five ingredients maximum" approach.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.