[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently bough these. They taste absolutely delicious, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Properties-of-persimmon.jpg (26 KB, 436x276) Image search: [Google]
Properties-of-persimmon.jpg
26 KB, 436x276
I recently bough these. They taste absolutely delicious, but they smell like ass. I mean, they LITERALLY smell like a freshly cleaned out ass. They both have this unique sweet-musky smell. What the fuck.
I can't stop eating them because they taste so good, but all I can think of while eating is ass.
>>
maybe somebody shat upon them before you bought them.
>>
>>7240298
No, you don't understand. They don't smell like shit but like ass. Think of an ass without any shit. Just clean. It smells exactly like that.
>>
I've eaten them plenty and they've never smelled like ass. Did you or somebody else rub them on an ass?
>>
>>7240319
Nah. And even if someone would've done that, they smell like that from the inside. It's super odd.
I asked a friend if they're supposed to smell like that and she said that they do. Didn't mention the ass part though.
>>
>>7240329
Ask her if you can eat persimmon out of her ass
>>
>>7240232
I bought some of these before christmas with the intention of drying them out.

They were reduced when i bought them since they were on their last shelf life day. They are still in the fruit bowl. The still dont smell of ass.
>>
>>7240232
Something about persimmons grosses me out. Maybe it's because they look so much like tomatoes.
>>
>>7240356
Maybe you just don't like the smell of ass?
>>
>>7240356
Confirmed for not liking the smell of ass.
>>
My cum tastes vaguely of persimmon. Anyone else?
>>
i think persimmon smells like cum, not ass
>>
>>7240562
OP here, you're right, it kind of does now that you mention it.
>>
>>7240953
op confirmed for smelling cum filled asses
>>
File: 1452137606725.png (18 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
1452137606725.png
18 KB, 604x618
>>7240964
Y-You can't prove that.
>>
File: 1447765480895.jpg (86 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1447765480895.jpg
86 KB, 640x1136
>>7240232
What's the problem?
>>
these things smell like my semen
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.