[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone have an awesome Lunchbox / Bentobox they can recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 41fykpJjAML.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41fykpJjAML.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
Anyone have an awesome Lunchbox / Bentobox they can recommend? I'm looking for one that's at least:

Leakproof
Microwave Safe
Dishwasher Safe
>>
I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
>>
>>7240159
im assuming you're baiting but if not you are the literally the most annoying person in one singular post. Please reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>7240169

plz help
>>
>>7240159
lol OP here, that's not me. I just want a box that won't leak shit all over my backpack, and something I can microwave when I'm at school//work. Bonus points for silverware compartment.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 265x355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 265x355
>>7240172
>>
>>7240142
I recommend this one
http://www.lunchbots.com/healthy-lunch-ideas-for-clean-eating/
>>
>>7240206
This one looks good:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0078K416Y?keywords=lunch%20box&qid=1452119139&ref_=sr_1_13&sr=8-13

Looks good but doesn't really suit my needs. Website says they are not leakproof, and I don't think you can microwave it.
>>
Honestly, any of the Zojirushi Bento line. Unfortunately, not dishwasher safe, but I've got the Ms Bento and it's god-tier. Many come with some sort of carrying case and utensils, good at keeping hot things hot/cold things cold for several hours, no major leakage, and the inner compartments take well to microwaving

http://www.amazon.com/Zojirushi-SL-NCE09-Bento-Stainless-Steel-Vacuum/dp/B0016S7MJM
>>
>>7240269
>god tier
>not dishwasher safe
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>7240142
Monbento. It holds shut hermetically if you push the lid down firmly before closing the microwave vent. There are no moving parts to fail, and it looks very nice.

The outer plastic has a soft matte finish while the inside is non-porus. They are a little expensive but I have had mine for almost 2 years and couldn't be more satisfied. I bought the red/white one because it reminded me of pokemon, but the outer matte surface on the white box can stain easily if you cook with turmeric for example.

The company that makes the box also supports it with form-fitting silicone baking molds, boiled egg molds, and sauce pots, and cutlery so you can have everything be perfectly modular if you are an autist. It is the best food storage product I've used.
>>
>>7240159
>the day has come that many people dont recognize this pasta

i must commit sepuku
>>
>>7241332
(That's Japanese for suicide)
>>
>>7240159
>Came to thread to post this pasta
>some Anon beat me to it in the first reply
>sometimes even stale pasta is delicious
>>
>>7241320
I second Monbento. I had the bento in the OP and after a few weeks the parts didn't really fit together perfectly any more. It wasn't much of a problem except the one time the bento opened up in my purse.
I've been using the square monbento for a few weeks now and I love it.
>>
Pyrex snapware works just fine. Don't trust any plastic shit.
>>
how do you guys carry your lunch?
I just stick my container in my bookbag
>>
>>7242863
That's not kawaii though.
>>
>>7241320
I have a monbento and unfortunately it's pretty leaky. Never even microwaved or washed it in the dishwasher
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.