[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a mostly full bottle of barbecue sauce I want to use,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sauce.jpg (130 KB, 670x338) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
130 KB, 670x338
I have a mostly full bottle of barbecue sauce I want to use, but no access to anyhting I could use to make barbecue. what kinds of things can I make to use this stuff on?
>>
nuggers
>>
do you have a slow cooker?
>>
No oven or stove, hotplate or wood?
You can cook ribs or pulled pork with one of the above
>>
>>7240123

Stubb's sucks.
>>
>>7240131
nope

>>7240137
I have a microwave and a stove with only 2 burners.

>>7240138
I like it better than sweet baby meme's. fight me irl.
>>
use as dip for fries, onion rings, pigs in a blanket, etc

use as a sauce for your burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot links/smoked sausages
>>
>>7240148
Braise some pork w/barbeque sauce & beer
>>
>>7240138
i think you're looking for >>>/pol/

where the other racists are
>>
>>7240157
I originally bought it to eat on the pork I made for new years. I could make more of that but I was hoping for different ideas.
>>
>>7240163
Make pulled pork sandwiches viet style w/pickled veg
>>
chicken strips
>>
>>7240148

For future reference, I think that "Sweet Maymay Ray's" is a funnier moniker.
>>
http://www.budgetbytes.com/2014/11/monterrey-chicken-skillet/

one pot meal featuring barbecue sauce. i just dice up some chicken breasts and throw them in the pot to cook first rather than using shredded chicken.
>>
>>7240596
I think I got something like this at a chilis or applebees or something once. I'll try to see if I can find a recipe that isn't full of premade ingredients though.
>>
>>7240688
so make your own sauce and make your own chicken stock?
other than those 2 ingredients, do you really think of anything else in the recipe as being "prepared"? surely not the rotel.
>>
>>7240722
rotel doesn't count? I've never bought it before. I thought it was like a canned salsa. it calls for precooked chicken too.
>>
>>7240765
rotel is just canned diced tomatoes with green chiles added. super yummy.
and as for the "pre-cooked chicken" you can just cook your own chicken like i mentioned in >>7240596
so i start with raw chicken breasts and a cutting board and a knife. 8 ounces of dry pasta for 4 servings (dinner and lunch the next day), 12 oz for 6 servings if i feel like having another dinner's worth of food. can of rotel. a few cubes of frozen concentrated homemade chicken stock and enough water to make it 2 cups of water for 4 servings, 3 cups for 6 servings.
i usually leave out the bacon, but if i want the bacon, i use more than she does. cook the bacon first in the pot, and then cook your chicken in the remaining bacon fat. easy peasy.

i used to make my own bbq sauce, but someone gifted me this stuff called bone suckin sauce and honestly we like it and it's way easier to have a jar of that in the fridge.
>>
it's pretty much good in everything if it's good bbq sauce..

soup, meat, .. stew... that's about it it but it's a lot of shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.