[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dangerous Food Combinations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: durian03_2.jpg (13 KB, 233x350) Image search: [Google]
durian03_2.jpg
13 KB, 233x350
Are there any foods that shouldn’t be eaten together?

I was told you shouldnt eat some fruits (durian) with alcohol. I recently ate strawberries and had some beer, made me feel sick. could have been something else i guess.
>>
File: WNrTYSE.jpg (34 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
WNrTYSE.jpg
34 KB, 640x479
Lots of people like fruits and dairy but highly acidic fruits like pineapple and cottage cheese are supposed to just destroy you if you have acid reflux.
>>
>>7239515
I got a weird orange juice/toothpaste type thing for ya. Eat some pineapple, then eat a potato chip.
>>
>>7239721
What about chips with pineapple flavour ?
>>
Wash a banana down with sprite
>>
>>7239539
pineapple is guaranteed heartburn but cottage cheese hasn't gotten me yet
>>
Chicken and jalapenos
>>
>>7239515
some people say fish and cheese

some people are full of shit
>>
>>7240194
In some cases its ok, Lobster thermidor is a good example. I've seen some Italian restaurants do octopus and parmesean and tuna melts are common but I would never put a piece of cheese on a cod fillet or something like that.

I guess you have to be careful about it more than a don't do it.
>>
>>7240238
Ayahuasca and basically anything that came from an animal
>>
Why would you start an old wive's tales/urban legends thread when anything can be googled in 2 seconds?
>>
>>7240255
>>7240238
>four
>fucking
>frames
>>
>>7239927
Serrano you stupid shit
>>
Some wild mushrooms can have adverse effects when combined with alcohol.
>>
Last I checked, fructose turns ethanol into sucrose. Great way to stop the drunk train, bad if you're drinking mixers.
>>
>>7240346
>>7239927
couple of oldfags
i like
>>
>>7240357
I was rambling about this once in a bar which led to some dickswab thinking I had poisoned him. Coprinopsis atramentaria is the one.
>>
>>7239515
Never eat fruit with anything, it ferments in your stomach causing gas
>>
Diet sprite and soluble aspirin makes you loopy and giggly.
Not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
Squirt and Sauerkraut.
>>
>>7240784
>Diet sprite and soluble aspirin makes you loopy and giggly.
lol are you a Mormon?
>>
>>7240784
I thought it had to have caffeine, since caffeine enhances painkillers. Hmmm
>>
Whisky and ice. This combination will make your penis fall right off. Don't try to claim you weren't warned.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.