[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigella Appreciation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Nigella_Lawson.jpg (519 KB, 1600x1282) Image search: [Google]
Nigella_Lawson.jpg
519 KB, 1600x1282
Don't tell me you forgot about her

>Nigella Lawson was born today in 1960. Her two best known books are How To Eat and How To Be A Domestic Goddess, both of which sold in the hundreds of thousands. Then she went to television, first in England and now on the Food Network. She grabs attention with lusty, borderline sexy commentary about the pleasures of cooking and eating. She claims no particular training in cooking; she does what comes naturally. She seems to know what many food writers and TV people don’t: what tastes good. Being very attractive has helped, too.
>>
>>7238749
>women keep calling themselves goddesses
annoying, delusional, harmful
>>
>>7238764
Those cans though
>>
>>7238772
yeah i remember what it was like being a teenager
>>
>>7238788
>appreciating a woman's curves is a bad thing
What a sad, sad life you must lead.
>>
>>7238806
>throwing money at women for having boobs
Now call me an Islamic terrorist for not wanting to get drunk and lick her asshole.
>>
>>7238822
That sounds like a good time
>>
>>7238822
I want to do it sober and right after she's taken a shit but before she wipes. I bet the flavor profile is ridiculous.
>>
>>7238749
That seafood is long past its sell-by date, OP.
>>
>>7238822
Idk sounds fun
>>
>>7238764
>that pic
Damn
>>
>>7238822
Don't threaten me with a good time
>>
>>7238749
>She's 56
>>
Fuck she is a hack of a cook, he show is a joke and so are her "recipes".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.