[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: incorrect ways you enjoy food I love over reheating spaghetti,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4
File: spaghetti_xl.jpg (40 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti_xl.jpg
40 KB, 600x398
ITT: incorrect ways you enjoy food

I love over reheating spaghetti, long enough to the point where it gets dry and crusty and clumps together. It's just so damn delicious.
>>
I eat spoon fulls of honey. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>7237729
>I love over reheating spaghetti, long enough to the point where it gets dry and crusty and clumps together. It's just so damn delicious.
Same here, love the almost burnt crustiness of it.
>>
>>7237750
i guzzle straight from the bottle. nfg
>>
I fucking love raw potatoes.
>>
>>7237729
I really like cold pizza.
I'm pizza is best one of two ways
Piping hot when you first get it, and then frozen in the fridge NOT MICROWAVED EATEN COLD

Also it's Hawaiian pizza because pineapples are the best.
>>
>>7237729
If you love it that way, you should do it this way:
>oil the bottom of a pizza pan or other shallow round baking dish
>spread leftover spaghetti in an even layer over pan, if it doesn't cover the whole thing that's fine, but the layer shouldn't be too thin
>sprinkle with parmesan cheese (and red pepper flakes if you like)
>bake in the oven at 400 degrees until spaghetti is crispy and browned
>cut into whatever portions you like and munch
>>
>>7237830
>Piping hot when you first get it, and then frozen in the fridge NOT MICROWAVED EATEN COLD

YOU, you I like.
>>
Not even memeing, but sometimes when I'm alone I'll overcook a steak and do it it ketdhup.
>>
>>7237825
what the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>bust up ramen noodles in packet
>boil water
>place Ramen bits in large bowl
>pour in water
>cover and let sit for 5-10 minutes
>drain broth
>mix in hot sauce and cheese or butter and parmesan or leftover chili or sometimes just ketchup
>>
>>7237830
this post gave me a boner
>>
File: 5Se0nxB.jpg (300 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
5Se0nxB.jpg
300 KB, 1520x2688
I like to let my cereal sit and get as soggy as it can get. Kind of like a sugary slush.
Also, my favorite "cereal" to eat soggy is pic related. They're just normal graham crackers crushed up into a bowl with milk. Tastes fantastic.
>>
I boil my popcorn in butter, shit's amaze ball
>>
>>7237729
i overcook pizza till its brown and crunchy as hell and cut it into tiny squares

eating sucks with invisalign, man.
>>
>>7237830
microwaved pizza after its already heated is soggy and disgusting.

when i reheat pizza i always cook it on a pan over the stove with a lid to steam the top
weird but it's really good and fresh tasting if you do
>>
I am a weird eater, everything if cooked before hand could be eaten cold. In my opinion, like cold clamps chowder is more of a dip for me, or cold meatballs.

I also enjoy instant potatoes, but I cook and make the gravy first to add them in, that way no water and it's already mashed tatoes and gravy
>>
if i want to use a lot of something pickled in vinegar i use it but i also put baking powder in along with it to get rid of the sourness
>>
Tea steeped for an hour and microwaved.
Toasting the bagel after putting on cream cheese. Set it to a higher setting so the cream cheese has burns on top.
>>
youre fucked up man
>>
>Plain white bread
>Slice (or two) of processed cheese
>Another slice of bread on top
>Microwave 25-30 seconds

I could eat that shit forever. The bread gets soggy, the cheese tastes metallic and it has next to no nutritional content but by god I love it.

Microwave leftover pizza if I'm feeling lazy. I've found that most is fine, it's just the crust gets really strange.
>>
>>7238037
No it isn't. It's brown stock-flavoured potatoes. Part of the joy of eating mashed potatoes with gravy is the contrast between the thick creaminess of the gravy and the fluffiness of the potatoes.
>>
Sometimes I bake a huge plate of flapjacks and eat nothing else for two days.
>>
>>7238047
>Toasting the bagel after putting on cream cheese. Set it to a higher setting so the cream cheese has burns on top.

how is this wrong? This is how my jewish grandmother would make her bagels, how can a jew get bagels wrong?
>>
>>7238109
Hmm. In which case my mom is wrong and dad is Jewish. Whenever he does that she says "SACRILEGE! "
>>
File: love me some carcinogens.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
love me some carcinogens.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
I don't like sausage unless it's been burned to a crisp. I don't mean browned with some black spots, I mean looks like a charcoal briquette.
>>
>>7238136
Enjoy your cancer
>>
>>7237825
Aren't raw potatos poisonous?
>>
>>7238022
You better not be fucking with me because I'm gonna try this
>>
File: 1451084000585.jpg (37 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1451084000585.jpg
37 KB, 600x398
>>7238000
I do the same thing with Nutter Butter cookies and Oreos.

I also used to eat peanut butter and chocolate on my pizza when I was visiting my friend to freak his dad out.
>>
>>7238000
Me too. I hate crunchy cereal
>>
>>7238140
you probably have a better chance of getting cancer from using electronic devices all day and living in a polluted city
>>
>>7237729
>I love over reheating spaghetti, long enough to the point where it gets dry and crusty and clumps together
that reminds me, there was a small food fad a while ago where people were saying "reheating your pasta makes it have less calories!" and acting like it was some great innovation. it's fine if you enjoy the taste of it, but it just means it's harder to digest.
>>
>>7237729

Are you me? I put parmesan on mine before I reheat it. I love the dryness. Then again, I also prefer the sauce to be very thick and less watery.
>>
>>7237729
Sometimes when I've come home drunk I've had uncooked tortellini straight from the packet
>>
Complete opposite of soggy-cereal Anons here.

I detest cereal once it becomes wet/moist. Almost any cereal I eat is completely dry.
Cereal is meant to be crunchy. I usually only just barely dribble a sprinkle of milk onto my Bran Flakes in the morning for flavour alone (it disappears almost entirely once I stir that shit) and then go to town. Crunchy Bran Flakes are the fucking best.

Once cereal gets sloppy and mushy I find it really gross.
>>
>>7238084
Microwaved sandwiches are great, it makes the bread like steamed bread.

Pro method:
>butter or mayo on bottom bread slice
>ham
>cheese
>top bread slice
>microwave
>flip that thing so the bottom doesn't stick

Now the lubricated ham / bread layer that's on top can be easily separated for adding stuff like pickles or salad.
>>
>>7238819
>lubricated ham
What a disgusting pair of words.
>>
>>7238836
Slippery ham
Greased ham
Wet ham
Sloppy ham

Happy now?
>>
>>7238856
Why not steamed hams?
>>
>>7238856
Moist ham is really the best
>>
>>7238836
I never said it was gonna be pretty.
>>
>>7237961
Steak with ketchup is pretty good. I always eat it medium rare, though.
Ketchup and steak sauce aren't that different now that I think about it
>>
>>7238167
Nah, can confirm. As long as you heat the pan properly its soooo good.
>>
>>7237729
Sometimes I cream butter and sugar together to make cookies but end up eating the butter and sugar instead.
I wish I was lying :(
>>
I used to put bbq sauce on just about every meat possible. KC Masterpiece masterrace
>>
>>7237969
You monster
>>
Who doesn't love cold pizza? It's God tier snack when coming home after a drinking night.
Also I know a guy who microwaves ice cream.
>>
>>7238905
I did that last night when I was making some cookies. Creamed together the butter, sugar and vanilla extract and couldn't help but taste a spoonful of it. I still ended up restraining myself and making the cookies though.
>>
>>7238000
While I prefer crispy cereal with cold milk, I absolutely love what you made. Me and my dad sometimes mix hot milk with crushed up digestive cookies and add a pinch of cinnamon. Best fucking bowl.
>>
Used to put pamajam cheese on my pasta so much my senpai saud it looked like my dish was snowing
I used to even eat handfulls of it when i was a kid
>>
>>7237729
My German ex used to make 'fried spaghetti' - cold leftover spaghetti, fried in a pan with tomato ketchup until crispy.
>>
>>7237729
I'm a vegetarian, and often overcook potatoes.
>>
Idk if it really counts, but I enjoy my mashed potatoes with chunks.
And my stuffing wet mushy.
And eat just about everything right from the fridge.
I cook frozen fries in the microwave because I like how they get rubbery and stuck together.
Speaking of rubbery, I like frying my chicken up so it gets rubbery.
I like my breaded hot wings soggy.
So yeah, I just enjoy trashy food.
>>
>>7238985
Ew. My German grandma heats up leftover spaghetti mix with the sauce in a pan with some olive oil and extra seasoning. Tastes delicious.
>>
When I'm in private, I eat any type of pasta (especially spaghetti) with my hands. Salad too. Also if I'm alone I'll sometimes chop up whatever food (even did it with filet minion one time) and eat it on with tortilla chips.
>>
When I make frozen pizzas, after cooking them I put it in the fridge until its cold because I enjoy cold pizza more
>>
I can definitely support both reheating spaghetti until some of it becomes crunchy, and eating cold pizza.
I also like to grill sausages until they burst or make several slashes across them before cooking so parts of the inside gets crispy and the fat flares up on the grill and coats everything in delicious carcinogenic flavour.
>>
>>7237729
How do you reheat the spaghetti? Pan/oven/microwave? Also how long.
>>
>>7239315
Microwave for around 5 minutes.
>>
>>7238095
I use country gravy actually, and if I want that I'll make real mashed potatoes, not the instant crap.
>>
>>7239344
so you make country gravy and just mix in instant potatoes?
>>
>>7239311
>cooking sausage til it bursts
My fucking man
>>
ITT: Absolute Madmen
>>
I put ketchup on my pizza.

Also, sometimes I use doritos instead of croutons in my fresh salads.

I'm made of win.
>>
>>7238015
I was fine with this thread until I encountered this post.

I mean, I can understand that it'd probably be amazing, but what the fuck. Why. Do you want a heart attack that bad?
>>
I eat burgers still raw in the middle. haven't gotten sick yet.
>>
>>7239936
Everyone in my country does this, don't understand what's wrong with it

I can't eat fridge-cold food if it's normally served hot. Room temp is fine though
>>
I love extremely overcooked, mushy greens. Especially brussel sprouts, steam that shit till it's mashable, but still barely holds together.

I also used to eat peanut butter, cheese and pickle sandwiches when I was a kid, still like them.
>>
>>7237729
i used to get vanilla ice cream and put syrup and nutts on it.
i used to make cream cheese and jelly waffle sandwiches
>>
>>7238905
>not just making sugar on butter sandwiches
>>
I like putting anchovies, jalapenos AND pineapple on the same pizza.

I love the salty, savory taste of the anchovies and how they play off the sweetness of the pineapple. And then the jalapenos kick it up just enough to send me into flavor town.
>>
>>7240086
Mashed brussel sprouts sounds pretty good.
>>
I like carbonara with no cream
>>
>>7240174
my only issues with anchovies on pizza is that they are too much in a single bite when left in one piece.
If i get them i ask for them to be cut up a bit and sprinkled around.
>>
>>7237729

I add a bouillon cube to my cous cous...
>>
>>7239074
I eat anything I can with my hands. Salad is really great for that.
I went through a phase when I was about 10 when I refused to use a spoon ever, even for ice cream
>>
>>7238866
>sloppy ham
>>
>>7238095
Fuck you and your contrast
>>
>>7240204
So you don't like carbonara then, good to know.
>>
Sometimes I like to smash a sandwich as flat as possible, then cut it in half and layer it up, repeating until I've got a single super dense cubewich. I pretend it's a futuristic food block. Only really works with cheap white bread and thin fillers obviously.
>>
i like room temperature food sometimes
>>
>>7240666
>trips of satan checked
Also, I'm going to try this right now
>>
>>7239320
>5 minutes.

jeebus chriiistt!! even the most frozen-through coldest cold dense as concrete freezer burritos don't take that long in my microwave. the only thing i can think of that takes longer than 5 min to cook in the microwave was this one crappy frozen pot pie i saw at the store once and i'm pretty sure it had raw chicken in it lol. those noodles must be smoldering by the time they come out
>>
I know it's been stated before but overcooking leftover pizza so it's all browned and crispy is so much nicer than when you eat it fresh for me. Obviously don't go overboard, although it is all down to personal taste.
Works best with basic pepperoni pizza, which is the only dominoes/pizza hut type one I like anymore. Everyone else can have their fancy five thousand topping pizzas if I want a proper one I'll make it myself.
>>
>>7240666
How many 'stories' was your tallest stack?
>>
>>7240922
Eight maybe, the area quickly becomes too small to be stable.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.