[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hot wings are ready in 20! What else should I have with them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: hotwingssss.jpg (152 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hotwingssss.jpg
152 KB, 800x600
Hot wings are ready in 20!

What else should I have with them? Has to mix well with codeine.
>>
>>7237148
Salad and fresh bread with butter
>>
>>7237157
I only have oatnut bread and I don't have any salad fixins
>>
Ranch
>>
>>7237160
Then fuck off
>>
pizza
>>
>>7237165
No, BLUE CHEESE
>>
WHAT DO YOU EAT WITH HOTWINGS?

NOTHING.
NO DRINKS. NOTHING.
>>
sprite or pineapple/mango fanta
>>
Potatoes
>>
Sprite and a blue raspberry jolly rancher
>>
>>7237408
sprite and blue cheese is best

>>7237148
>>
Blue cheese

>normies eat ranch on wings
>>
BBQ and ranch mixed together.
>>
>>7238392
I sure do love blUE cheese.
>>
>>7237148
>has to mix well with codeine

why even eat moron just take the codeine and have fun
>>
>>7239678
This. Foods just gonna fuck it up. Eat once your high starts going away
>>
File: Imperial za.jpg (175 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
Imperial za.jpg
175 KB, 640x478
>>7237148

Imperial Pizza
>>
>>7237148
celery and carrots.
>>
>>7240463

Traditionally, those eaten after the wings and with blue cheese
>>
>>7240460
I don't see why people rave over imperial. Half a pizza costs as much as a full size pizza from any other place in the area. Last time i ordered mushrooms on a pizza they threw about 10 pounds of shrooms on it.

Fuckers give you a bag of carrots with your wings too, fucking savages.
>>
>>7240465
that's retarded. the veg is there as a fucking palette cleanser so every bite you take during meal isn't a greasy mess
>>
loaded potatoes
quesadillas
some kind of bean something perhaps served with avocado
pretty much anything on an appetizer menu at a bar and grill

god I could go for a huge plate of saucy fucking wings and a fat faggot plate of combo nachos
>>
>>7237148
I like cole slaw with my hot wings to counter the heat.

I've been doing the trick in this video while eating wings lately and it works great (with properly cooked wings) and it's actually kind of fun. Sorry the video is kinda dumb, but it's the best example I could find http://youtu.be/YN54rd-15qU
>>
>>7241974
>palette cleanser
What, cleansing your palette of the taste of hot wings before shoveling in more hot wings?
>>
>eating chicken wings
>codeine

Pick one
>>
>>7242136
yes retard, the taste gets boring otherwise
>>
>>7237148
6 deuces of steel reserve
>>
>>7237148
You knew being on codiene would had nothing to do with the food recommendations you poor, attention starved bastard.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.