[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally, mcdoubles are a dollar again. Only catch, you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1441508242390.gif (425 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1441508242390.gif
425 KB, 460x345
Finally, mcdoubles are a dollar again.
Only catch, you have to buy 2, with the pick 2 meal deal from McDonalds.

So here's the plan,

Look at menu
Pick from typical extra value meal items
pair 2 of them for $2
Chill with a full belly.

Go check it out anons.
>>
>>7231087
Your plan lacks a few details, perhaps a diagram or two for us idiots.
>>
>>7231100
Pull up to mcdonald's
Tell them you'd like to order from their pick 2 meal deal
The associate should run over the options for you
Pick any 2 you like
You can do it for any 2 pairs so, 4-6-8? Go for it.
>>
>>7231103
Can I make substitutions? Sometime I don't like meat in my McDoubles.
Also, what if I have a panic attack again and can't speak to the mic box?

Perhaps a few comic panels would help pls
>>
>>7231106
Substitutions? Sure, you can pick any 2 items off our value menu, doesnt have to be a mcdouble.

We have mcchicken sandwiches as well.
If you have panic attacks, let the associate know and they can accommodate you at their window or in person.
>>
>>7231103
what happens when we can't drive because of DUIs? Can I ride my bike through the drivethrough?
>>
>>7231107
No I mean can I like take the meat out of a McDouble and have it replaced with fries and an apple pie?

Does the mic box understand sign language or is it handicap unfriendly?

Still chasing a few helpful diagrams.
>>
>>7231109
Eh, that wouldn't be the wisest idea. Mcdonalds facilities should have a bike rack in front of the store to accommodate bike riders. If they don't file a complaint over the phone, or online with mcdonald's. Give the store locations, and we'll solve the issue.

>>7231112
No diagrams today.
If you've paid for an apple pie, and fries, you'll just have to pay $0.20 for an extra bun. Ask the associate to make the sandwich you'd like. If they don't file a complaint.

Our mic box does not accomodate sign language, so you'll need to go inside to order.
>>
>>7231115
Well this is a sad day, you haven't sold the product well and they don't even cater to handicapped folk.
Do you at least have trigender friendly toilets?
>>
>>7231117
yes, our toilets accommodate everyone
>>
File: t.jpg (601 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
601 KB, 1600x1200
>>7231121
i don't think so.
>>
The mozz sticks are alright. The problem is the implementation. They should always be made to order, instead of being fried up and stored in a hothold like all their other food.
>>
>>7231131
If they identify as female, there is no issue.
If they identify as male, there is no issue.
If they identify as goat-kin spaceborn then we may have a problem
>>
>>7231137
What if they identify as "piso-kin"?
>>
>>7231146
No piso
>>
why are shit threads like this allowed to exist
BAKA
DESU
SENPAI
>>
>>7231163
>shit thread
>literally saving you money
>>
>>7231219
>McDonalds
>saving money
peasant.
>>
>>7231244
what? You'd rather pay 1.50 for something instead of 1 dollar to prove you have money?
>>
File: lekjf.jpg (22 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
lekjf.jpg
22 KB, 284x423
>>7231743
I'd rather not eat at Mcdonalds at all.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.