[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm throwing a "Tribute to the Mick" party in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: mickey mantle.jpg (169 KB, 812x1200) Image search: [Google]
mickey mantle.jpg
169 KB, 812x1200
I'm throwing a "Tribute to the Mick" party in a few days, to commemorate the life of the late but great Commerce Comet, Mickey Mantle. Tell me, what should I serve?
>>
>>7230478

meme food to go with your meme thread
>>
Mantle was from Oklahoma:
(...)kolaches, bierocks, fish fries, dried meat, meatballs, enchiladas, peanut brittle, pickled watermelon, wild onions, egg rolls, cornbread, fried steak, sofkee, venison sausage, meat pies, barbecue, pecan pies, tabouli, black-eyed peas, tamales, and many more wonderful foods."

Beer, sauerkraut, and sausage like kielbasa and bratwursts might be good. Maybe a few racks of ribs and a side of cornbread. Pecan pie for dessert.
>>
Am I supposed to know who this is?
>>
>>7230735
He was a famous baseball dude.
>>
I feel like I've seen this before, but still have no idea why it's supposed to be relevant or funny.

I'm guessing it's just some /sp/ spill over, and should be ignored?
>>
I like his toothy grin.
>>
I'm from NY and that shit is as boring as Thurmon Munson... any baseball shit put's me to sleep, it's that fucking boring with fucking commercials every 3-4 minutes.

> YAWN
>>
>>7230760
Yer mum had a toothy grin when I was done with her last nite
>>
>>7230478
Cyanide.

Be sure to taste before serving.
>>
>>7230826
I hope you enjoyed it while you had the chance. She was toothless after I taught her a lesson for being a slut.
>>
>>7231061
It had it's dentures on
>>
Whiskey and steak. Anything else is for pinko commie faggots.
>>
Hot dogs.

I mean, baseball? Hot dogs? Don't they just go hand-to-hand by default?
>>
>>7230478
nothing but alcohol
>>
the mick was one of the great drunks in history. he lived for the hooch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.