[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad thinks he's a good cook >grow up eating his "famous"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 3462.jpg (37 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
3462.jpg
37 KB, 453x604
>dad thinks he's a good cook
>grow up eating his "famous" dishes
>just now realized most of his cooking is disgusting lazy fatso recipes

Beef Stroganoff
>2 lbs ground beef
>1 onion
>1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
>1/2 sour cream
>1 lb wide egg noodles

fry the hamburger and onion, boil the noodles, combine, add the other shit

it's great, but I have only now realized why my mom and friends won't eat it.
>>
Cut the stroganoff into 4 equal servings, and season each differently.
>>
yea but everything tastes better when it's made with love.
>>
>>7230230
>child (OP) thinks he is an authority on everything
>grows up sucking dick
>just now posted another shit thread

fuck you OP how about you actually go talk with your dad or cook with him instead of whining on the internet. How much of a little bitch are you?
>>
>>7230268
Exactly, enjoy your idea of good food, but don't drag your own goddamn dad under a bus to prove a point. Maybe try and cook with him and give him some pointers. It's not his fault you're gay. He might even be proud of you for one time in your life.
>>
>>7230268
>>7230280

you single-mom kids are so touchey about daddy, jeez
>>
>>7230230
He was trying his best to feed you and teach you values like cooking at home instead of just going out to taco bell for dinner.

Are you an only child, OP?
>>
>>7230381
His dad sounds pretty cool. Kid was pampered by his mom.
>>
File: Samuel Johnson what.png (719 KB, 446x1000) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Johnson what.png
719 KB, 446x1000
>1/2 sour cream

1/2 what? Cup? Liter? Gallon?
>>
>>7230446

1/2 of everything, motherfucker.

It should be 50% sour cream. Or have you never made stroganoff?
>>
File: nyet.jpg (32 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
nyet.jpg
32 KB, 278x400
>>7230456
>Or have you never made stroganoff?

Nope, never.

Now, I'm not a picky eater, but if it's got that much sour cream, I'll pass.
>>
Stroganoff with lamb or goat is fantastic.

Try it op.
>>
>>7230456
So are suggesting that your dad uses close to two lbs. of sour cream when he makes this dish?
>>
>>7230230
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>7230542
Some girl OP is stalking on Facebook.
>>
My parents were pretty shit cooks growing up. Granted, they had me fairly young.

Talking about cooking and showing my dad stuff actually paid off and he's a way better cook now. Yay Dad! Mom doesn't reap as much benefit since Dad likes spicy stuff and she doesn't.
>>
>>7230268
>>7230280
>>7230381
>>7230408
I hope none of you guys are amongst the people who are constantly bitching here about how womens these days don't know how to cook no more.
>>
>>7230653
Keep trying op. You're acting like a pussy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.