[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMFORT FOODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1449975935994.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449975935994.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
my dad is dying of colon, kidney, penis, rectal, anal, and bowel cancer.

what should i feed him.
>>
File: sovietmeal.jpg (373 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sovietmeal.jpg
373 KB, 1600x1200
>>
File: PetaCancer.jpg (261 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
PetaCancer.jpg
261 KB, 800x1054
>>7230124

The strict vegan diet that led him to this affliction.

MCD went vegetarian and look what happened to him, shit... no wonder your Father id rotting from the inside out.
>>
>>7230129
im not trying to drive him to suicide.
>>
OP how the fuck does that even happen

>>7230129
You're a fucking dick
>>
>>7230124
>rectal, anal, bowl

Aren't those the same thing?
>>
So, everything waste related?

Did he eat cured or smoked meat by the pound on a daily basis?
>>
>>7230131
> Died from heart disease
>>
>>7230157
beer, cigarettes, cheap baked goods, lots of red meat, lots of fried foods.
>>
>>7230166
Damn that's pretty much all I eat
>>
>>7230188
Shit is very unhealthy. I'm not saying stop, but just be aware that you're increasing your likelihood of getting sick.
>>
File: dabigmacHD.jpg (4 MB, 2640x2280) Image search: [Google]
dabigmacHD.jpg
4 MB, 2640x2280
These are pretty filling and comforting.
>>
>>7230166
>mfw all I eat is stirfry veg
>mfw the only reason I do it is because it's the easiest thing to clean that I can consistently cook well

My laziness is my strongest ally.
>>
>>7230352
Back when I was about 25lbs heavier, I ate five big macs after drinking 15 beers.

These days, I'd be lucky if I could eat one and a half.
>>
>>7230124
Cancer cells require sugar to survive, while healthy cells are capable of getting energy from fat. Cut it out as much as you can, to the extent of not even feeding him fruit or grains, and you'll greatly improve his chance of beating it.

A daily dose of bicarbonate of soda dissolved in water and sipped over a period of an hour is also anecdotally beneficial, but I'm not sure about that one. It can't do any harm, anyway.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.