[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the largest amount of steak you have eaten, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: steak-house.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
steak-house.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1440
What's the largest amount of steak you have eaten, /ck/? For me I once had a 16 oz., but almost vomited due to eating so much. Never planning on eating that much again.
>>
>>7229552
3 lbs.
>>
probably 16 oz
>>
>>7229774
did you choke the toilet after that one?
>>
>>7229552
ive had a 32oz but was bone-in.. so probably like 20oz?
>>
>>7229786
Nope, it was a good cut, cooked perfectly and I took my time with it.
>>
I went to one of those Brazilian churrascaria places once with a bunch of friends, all you can eat grilled meats. I probably put away 2-3 pounds of various meats while I was there, not to mention the stuff from the salad bar, several caipirinhas and some dessert.

I was so full that all I wanted to do was lay down and not move. Felt kind of bad for a couple of hours and then it all started to settle. I took a monster shit that evening and then two more the next day.
>>
I went for a meal with a friend who was payong so i had a half kg (17oz) steak. It was good but i was too full for dessert obviously, and hadnt had a starter either. Tbh its a waste, unless your a fat fuck you wont be able to even manage the sides. I prefer to eat things in restaurants that i cant make at home or are very time-consuming to make myself.
>>
step aside, children

who 72oz here?
>>
>>7229923

Why and how did you eat that much? I could manage 1kg if pushed but you ate 2kg in a sitting!
>>
>>7229923
Did you win a t-shirt pr have your meal comped?
>>
>>7229941
Why? Glory.

I don't know how I put it down, but I did

>>7229962
Free meal if you finished the steak and sides. Lots of people puke it up.
>>
If you think beef is bad I ate 3 pounds of pork belly drunk, that must of been like 5000cal
>>
>>7229552
are you a fucking lady?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.