[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I have the people at Burger King make me a Big King, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: bigking.png (502 KB, 910x440) Image search: [Google]
bigking.png
502 KB, 910x440
Can I have the people at Burger King make me a Big King, but with chicken patties? I am willing to pay the ultimate price.
>>
>>7228766

Limited time ONLY
>>
I swear I've never seen these things before at burger king.
>>
>>7228766
Have it your way.
>>
>>7228766
Alternatively: Order a big king and 2 chicken jrs and make a McChickenGangBang
>>
>>7228776
this was a mistake. BK is going down a dark dark path
>>
>>7228766
>>7228776

This was available two year ago. It was popular and apparently pretty good.

Not on the menu anymore, but you can still order it.
>>
Ex BK guy here.
Yea, you can. You can even order a whopper with chicken patties if you want.
As long as the cashier isn't a noob, you can order all sorts of odd shit and they can just yell back into the kitchen to explain it.

Also protip - if you want the freshest fries, order them with no salt. They have to put down a fresh basket just for you.
>>
>>7228776

witchcraft!
>>
You can ask for almost anything off the menu.

You should be able to ask for it. If they give you grief, just say it's the chicken patties from the Original Chicken Sandwich. Don't forget to ask for some veggies on top, free of charge.

>was part of the team that launched the product in Canada
>>
>>7228805
>fresh fries with no salt
No, we fucking hate people like you. It's fucking lunch rush and some doucher orders 3 large fries unsalted only to ask for salt at the window. Don't be that guy.
>>
>tfw they got rid of the bk stackers

shit was cheap and good
>>
Like some anons have said already, you should be able to get your request with ease.

If they give you shit for it, tell them that you're a hindu and you can't eat beef. Most restaurants aren't willing to deal with a religious controversy.
>>
How is BK chicken? i mean, obviously its not amazing, but how comparable is a chicken king whatever to a KFC chicken burger?
>>
>>7228805
>>7229346
thanks guys

>>7229039
Dude, Ive been doing this for years if there arent many people in the restaurant. They can keep the cardboard fried. If they didnt serve me fries that feels like one day old I wouldnt make them make a new batch.
>>
>>7229467
their sandwiches are better than kfc's but kfc's sammies are trash so that doesn't say much
>>
>>7228776
I had this once. It was disgusting. The chicken patty was so thin, the crust on either side was thicker. It doesn't taste like chicken, it tastes like a crust sandwich.
>>
Big King was so much better without the middle bun. Why the fuck did they add it? To make it look like the Big Mac? It was my favourite. I'm just worried if I ask for no middle bun, I'll get teenager spit on it.
>>
>eat BK in NZ
>its godtier

>eat BK anywhere else
>trash

why lads
>>
>>7230814
Maori Secret Sauce
>>
File: its_beautiful.png (273 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
its_beautiful.png
273 KB, 450x600
>>7228776
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.