[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had a burning question for a while /ck/, growing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kek.jpg (162 KB, 624x828) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
162 KB, 624x828
I've had a burning question for a while /ck/, growing up my dad would always tell me to avoid mixing foods that don't go together because it'd be bad for my health and or cause some sort of food poisoning.

For example spicy hot wings and milk, or fish and coffee etc etc. just odd combinations

is there any harm in doing so other than being somewhat disgusting? I just ate a bowl of soup followed by a bowl of cereal and I feel fine, whether my stomach and intestines agree in a few hours remains to be seen, but in general I have a strong stomach
>>
magical thinking
>>
im guessing your dad does everything in threes and is unemployed.
>>
>>7228487
part of growing up is unlearning all the bullshit your parents taught you
>>
>>7228487
whats wrong with spicy hot wings and milk
>>
>>7228487
hot wings and milk are perfect together, it helps with the spice
>>
File: kanye.jpg (113 KB, 550x449) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
113 KB, 550x449
>>7228543
>>7228544
>>
>>7228487
Your dad is retarded, OP.
>>
A friend of mine growing up was convinced that drinking milk while eating fish was deadly.
>>
Hate to break it to you, OP, but your dad is a fucking idiot.

The worst thing that will ever happen is if you eat something that makes you gassy and you start burping up a bunch of different flavors that are terrible together.
>>
Don't listen to retards in this thread or your op. There are some
Food combinations that aren't going to work well because of acidity, your stomachs pH balance, and shit like that. It'll make you queasy and give you the shits if you eat and drink the wrong things.
>>
>>7228683
Or your dad op *
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.