[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Sunday breakfast when not having the energy to make a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160103_130931.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160103_130931.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Best Sunday breakfast when not having the energy to make a big breakfast.

Vörtbröd with ham and mustard and hot coco with whip cream (inb4 12yo)

Whatcha' eating right now /ck/?
>>
Air
>>
>>7227327

Finished off the last of the julskinka yesterday desu, so needs to find other shit to be lazy on.
>>
looks great! well, not much more than bread/butter/marmite here..
>>
>>7227348
Now is the perfect time to buy more julskinka. It's really cheap now! Planing to buy 2-3kg next week.
>>
>>7227327
i've been having the same thing, but got sick of ham. i've done swiss cheese + butter, ricotta cheese + jam. i really like the swiss cheese and butter combination.
>>
>>7227327
That's gammon, not ham. Not to worry, we all make mistakes when translating to a different language.
>>
>>7227327
That looks delicious. I had some coffee, a banana and some non activated almonds this morning. bretty gud.
>>
>>7227387

No one cares about retarded naming protections, especially since they're not the same in every country (not even the same in every English speaking country), it's literally called ham. Specifically this type is slow cooked and then broiled with a coating of mustard.

>inb4 butthurt crying about how "this hurr a murrcan website euros gerrout"
>>
>>7227364
Same, anon. Nothing wrong with that though.
>>
>>7227387
Britbong here, that clearly is not gammon, it is indeed ham
>>
I ate at a japanese grill with my sister and partner last night and we have three boxes of takeout. I realized when I woke up in the early morning to take a pee and eat some left overs how gross rare steak tastes if it's not warm.
>>
File: Day 12 gammon.png (137 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
Day 12 gammon.png
137 KB, 300x270
>>7227387

Bruh, that's ham.

<<<Gammon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.