[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What flavor vape juices best compliment IPAs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 500x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 500x842
What flavor vape juices best compliment IPAs?
>>
0/10
>>
>>7225889
Deep Thought by The Vapor Chef
>>
Have to admit, I smiled.
>>
ooh do they have jasmine? I love the taste of jasmine hookah.
>>
I'll ask my wife's son
>>
>>7225889
You are now worse than the hipster/vegans/atheists or whatever else you whine about. Your bait is clever or subtle either. Go back to reddit.
>>
>>7225908
Isn't*
>>
>>7225889
I dunno, but I think the aromas of piss, smegma and cheetos complement autistic cult of obscurity shitposting about popular foods and beverages.
>>
>>7225889
Just make your own ejuice senpai. I spent $65 on supplies and haven't bought ejuice in 2 months. The only thing I'm running low on is VG and you can get that at CVS.
>>
>>7225911
you blew it
>>
>>7225889
Semen, you fucking faggot
>>
>>7225889
>not drinking superior Lagunitas Brown Shugga
It's 2016
>>
>>7226188
This, also, try this OP
http://www.bombies.com/blog/the-bombies-guide-to-beer-pairings/
>>
>>7226426
At least if the commies had won, these people would've died in a gulag.
>>
>>7225889
Depends on how I'm feeling DESU.
If I'm writing poetry, something light and fruity.
If I'm working on my novel, something a bit more serious and mature.
>>
Pls
>>
>>7226374
No u
>>
autism flavor
>>
>not smoking hookah with your IPA while wearing your Italian scarf and formulating ways to save the planet

Oh poor OP. Some day you too might be enlightened as I.
>>
File: no.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>7225889

>vape juice
>>
/ck/ used to do smoking threads, dk if still allowed.....
>>
>>7227187
>being so autistic about things that become popular that you become a hipster like the people you hate, but smelly and friendless
wew lad
>>
>>7225889
marijuana
>>
>>7227241
Does it get you faded?
>>
File: Jai-Alai_Final.png (152 KB, 185x362) Image search: [Google]
Jai-Alai_Final.png
152 KB, 185x362
>>7226387
Brown Shugga is junk. Lagunitas Sucks is much better. Jai Alai is the absolute king of available IPAs though.
>>
>>7228398
Both of those Lagunitas beers are classified by the BJCP as American strong ales, not IPA's, even if they taste somewhat like one.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.