[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey haters there's a reason vegans can't stop preaching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
hey haters there's a reason vegans can't stop preaching about their veganism and its because once you stop eating pizza and start eating spinach you magically metamorphose into a better human

and why wouldn't you want the ones you love to feel as great and healthy as you do???
>>
Here ya go, boys

/r/CumOnGlasses
>>
>>7225548
I eat vegan pizza all the time, you dopey sarcasticator. No cheese, extra sauce. Delicious.
>>
>>7225548

>better human bring
>needs optical aides to simply see

Yea...no.
>>
I tried to go vegan but its soo hard. I desperately want to the universe to be sunshine and rainbows but it just isn't happening.
>>
>>7225558
know what's more delicious than no cheese? Cheese
>>
>>7225548
>vegans want to stop eating animal products and pretend animals don't die on vegetable/fruit farms
>omnivores want to make cultured meat and synthesized milk
vegans are like religious people who fear that god will smite them if they aren't insanely devoted to something
>>
>>7225571
That's nice if you think so, but what's the purpose of your response? It's irrelevant to the context.
>>
File: 1431393111380.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1431393111380.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>7225571
>>
>>7225548
>have friend who is a vegan
>only discovered when I asked him

huh
>>
>>7225625
>have friend who is a vegan
>he posts on social media about being a vegan and eats imitation meat

hmm
>>
>>7225685
>have a friend who is not vegan
>he starts threads about veganism on /ck/ every single day

hoo
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xoXbhnFHY

If you don't into John Sakars you aren't really a vegan.
>>
>>7225689
>have a vegan who is a friend
>shoves carrots up his fucking ass

hee
>>
not even vegan but at this point the more annoying people are clearly the people who aren't vegan but wont shut the fuck up about vegans
>>
>>7225710

confirmed for vegan
>>
>>7225583
It's shitty if some chipmunks and prairie dogs die when some corn is harvested . It's even shittier when way more prairie dogs die because it takes way more corn to feed livestock, plus the livestock dying.
As for muh cultured meats, does that mean you acknowledge the current system of sourcing animal products is immoral? Because a future alternative does not excuse present immoral behavior.
> why would I be an extremist and let these slaves go when I can eventually just use robot workers?
>>
>>7225561

i c wut u did there
>>
>>7225548
who is this raging semon demon?
>>
>>7225871
>does that mean you acknowledge the current system of sourcing animal products is immoral?
sure, because people think they need to eat much more meat than they really do, and they want it as cheap as possible. this is what the consumer demands.

why are you using electronics made by sweatshop workers who routinely commit suicide? is it really necessary to have them? no, but you'll keep using and buying them anyway.

i just limit my meat intake to twice a week at most, and go plenty of weeks without any meat at all.

do you buy imported vegetables? why don't you just grow your own? you know third-world food pickers and farmers are regularly abused?

plenty of animals die and humans suffer for vegan food too. but when i crave a bit of meat after being sick or being physically active, i'm not going to feel malnourished and hungry to prove a point and feel morally superior.

you should give up all of your electronics and convert to jainism.
>>
Why did the qt get deleted
>>
>>7226201
You know illegal use of child labour is rampant in the united states?
>>
>>7226206
did you know most prostitutes in countries where it's legal are still doing it against their will?
>>
File: pizza 2.5.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
pizza 2.5.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
Non-vegans don't exclude foods from their diets, they eat everything.

Why do vegans think that their diet is anything different than what everyone else eats? You're basically just picky eaters for whatever dumb reason caught your attention; having to search out special vegan foods to avoid malnutrition doesn't make you smart or healthy.

Pic related. It's a pizza with spinach on it.
>>
>>7226201
I purchase plenty of products with immoral origin. I try to minimize it, but I'm no paragon of morality. The thing with the electronics is that avoiding them represents a huge negative lifestyle change. If I can't drive around or use a computer or phone, I am largely committing social snd economic suicide. Not so with veganism. Assuming one has basic ability to cook, you can still eat with loads of variety, and you're just somewhat inconvenienced if you expect to eat at McDicks. Not to mention the actual benefits, like health or environmental factors.
The electronics are not analogous because I can't go to the next aisle over and get a phone that works just as well if not better, as well as being made morally.
>>
>>7226210
The difference is that all women are whores, it's a technicality whether they are officially doing it as an occupation
Kids should not be losing out on education so we can have cheap spinach. It's bad for society and it's morally fucked
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.