[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys eat at Amy's Baking Company before it closed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: o-AMYS-BAKING-COMPANY-facebook.jpg (248 KB, 1536x1027) Image search: [Google]
o-AMYS-BAKING-COMPANY-facebook.jpg
248 KB, 1536x1027
Any of you guys eat at Amy's Baking Company before it closed down? Was it really as awful as the show made it out to be, or worse?
>>
the food was awesome. every place on that show had decent food. the customers saw chef ramsay and were told to embellish their accounts of the cooking's badness
>>
>>7224636
He could have been shot for what he did Saturday. The guy is nuts.
>>
my mom thinks they were money launderers
>>
>>7225138
well, it would be plausible, if they weren't such knuckleheads..

If your laundering money, you want to keep a very low profile.. The restaurant business isn't a good place to launder money anyway. Something like a 'flooring' store is better. Ever seen one of those in the middle of no-where. If you find one, watch it from time to time..
>>
>>7224636
I get an instant boner whenever I see amy
>>
>>7225014
what did ole' sammy do on saturday?
>>
>>7224648
Complete bullshit

>>7224636
Went there and the food was bad, just bland and overpriced. Nothing crazy happened that day but it seems like I just dodged a bullet
>>
I live about 10 minutes away from there but never went, although one of my friends did. He ordered a cold sandwich, it took them an hour and a half to make it.
>>
>>7225331

>sexually attracted to Jewish women
>>
>>7224636
>>7224648
Hello Amy.
>>
That was a fun few days on here when the shit went down.
>>
>>7225357
she's a goy
>>
>>7224648
I mean this is bait but I'm gonna reply anyway.

nearly all of the restaurants on the show are now closed, that doesn't happen if you have decent food that people like. period.
>>
>>7225371
>nearly all of the restaurants on the show are now closed, that doesn't happen if you have decent food that people like. period.

I don't know about Amy's, but this is totally wrong. Restaurants are notoriously finicky business for a reason. They're really easy to mismanage into oblivion.
>>
>>7225371
my favorite local italian place shut down because the owner's brother was skimming money
>>
>>7225365
What shit? When the episode aired?
>>
>>7226922

/b/ raided their yelp, and facebook. Then started calling and showing up to the restaurant. Just fucked with them for 2 days after it aired.
>>
>>7226929
I remember reading their Yelp page and seeing all the batshit crazy responses the owners were making.
Makes sense why Ramsay dropped them.
>>
>>7224636
We all agree her husband was laundering money using the restaurant, right?
>>
>>7227965
Yeah, it was a front... but for what? Prostitution? Drugs? Gambling?
>>
>>7225331
Is there something wrong with you?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.