[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOOD JAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
WHO HERE /foodjar/

this thing is fucking memes
I can make two cans of anything in the morning and I have burn my mouth hot food all day and into the night.

I never have to get up from my computer
>>
I did when I worked outdoor construction or went winter camping. Hot soup on tap.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 276x300) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 276x300
>>7224417
I rather have a bento.
>>
>>7224417
Has even been 12 hours since you posted this same thread?
>>
>>7224417
I was thinking about getting one to bring to work
>>
>>7224417
They're pretty good although never heard it called a food jar before, I guess it's because of the fibreglass?
>>
I love my thermos.

I use it for coffee 90% of the time.

Or beef broth/redwine and onion soup if im sick
>>
I have a cheap one, I put coffee in it and take it fishing. I go night fishing a lot and its pretty comfy having a hot drink.
>>
>>7226324
Fuck off you faggot ass weeaboo.
>>
I'm looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (that's Japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (that's Japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (Korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i don't want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
>>
>>7226507
No.
>>
>>7226516
Goto the site sponsor(jlist) i bet they will have what you need.
>>
>>7226636
>ni sen juu roku (2016)
>not using addoburakku (adblock)
>>
>>7226725
>2016
>not using culturally superior thermos
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.