[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you eat halal? It's healthy, look it up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: meats.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
meats.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Why don't you eat halal? It's healthy, look it up.
>>
>>7222416
Because I'm not British.
>>
i try to avoid giving muslims money to cut animals throats and shriek in moonspeak
>>
>>7222416
Because I hate islam and everything related to it.

The more I learn about islam, the more I believe that it is a retarded religion and a force of blockage of the evolution.
>>
I've seen how you butcher animals. That shit isn't humane. Kill them quickly or fuck off you subhuman trash
>>
>>7222567
They die instantly when cutting the throat bro. Dont be islamophobic.
>>
Because jhatka.
>>
>>7222575
I'm not afraid of Muslims. You're just trash and subhuman.
>>
>>7222580
You are showing signs of hatred, and that's the telltale sign of being afriad.
>>
File: 1419809777404.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1419809777404.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>red meat
>healthy
Besides why would I even want to touch something related to islam?
>mfw their god muhammad is currently swimming in a boiling pool of pigs shit whilst crying like a toddler
>>
>>7222596
Dude. Chill out and be more respectful
>>
>>7222611
>and be more respectful
Of a satanic religion created by a man currently burning in hell? Why should I? Funny how you all say Peace be upon him when you know he is anything but in peace.
>>
>>7222617
What about your GW Bush and his Christian war against children in Iraq?
>>
>>7222575
Just like in all those isil videos?
>>
Well, I don't like Muslims and I don't like blacks
If you weren't born here, you can get the hell back
>>
>>7222672
ISIL is made by israel and cia. why you think israel is never attacked by them?
>>
>>7222617
>created by a man currently burning in hell?
>i know what god is doing
whoa that ego
>>
>>7222667
I am not American nor do I support their actions. It is a sad thing when children of all nations are condemned to hell because they had been raised to revere a false prophet. On that point it is extremely saddening for me and is very similar to child abuse except far, far worse.
>and his Christian war against children in Iraq?
What part of the war was Christian? It was led by greed and nothing more.
>>
My religion forbids eating food touched by Muslims. Because Muslims are unclean. Also any sort of contact with muslims is not allowed because they are a dirty people, in both body and soul.
>>
>>7222709
>Revelation 20:10
>2 Peter 2:1
Do you really think it's egotistical? Also Christians don't actually believe that god tortures people in hell.
>>
>>7222732
this is offensive!
>>
>>7222596
you eat hummus right
>>
>>7222719
what are you doing on 4chan
>>
File: 1450934531033.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1450934531033.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
>>7222733
Holy shit, an actual religious nutjob on 4chan.....

Do you know where you are, son?
>>
File: CP1ethkWcAE6hnp.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
CP1ethkWcAE6hnp.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
>>7222688
I guess ISIL might be Nepali, since Nepal is never attacked by them.
>>
>>7222611
>>/reddit/
>>
>>7222416
arabs have literally nothing to offer the rest of the world.
>>
>>7222416
I used to buy from a halal butcher in my area, I was the only place I could get fresh and not been through a beef aging process -.- however I moved, and all butchers here suck, I buy my meat at the supermarket instead ...much cheaper, same quality.

People here prefer dry aged meat, as it is easier to cut with a knife and fork on a plate, but I prefer the taste of fresh meat, halal or haram I really don't care.
>>
>>7224771
I like it how not being utterly ignorant about the world makes you a religious nutjob
Are you the same culturally illiterate fool who was screaming about how hooch is too obscure for you?
>>
>>7224802
Nepal isn't literally next door to them either.
Why go to France or even the US to attack "the enemy" when Israel is right there.
>>
>>7222416
Halal butchers smell nearly as bad as Chinese butchers, and halal mass slaughter adds extra stress on top of the other cruelties of industrial slaughter.
>>
Because a Halal certification on a product shows me that a portion of my money from this sale goes to funding corporations with known terrorist links.

It's appalling to see all the ignorant fucks here hating it cause it's Muslim. You dumb cunts are the reason it's gaining so much traction.

They basically hold companies to ransom. "Muslims won't touch it if it's not Halal, non-muslims don't give a shit about eating meat that has our blessing. Your call, businesses, do you want profit from the ENTIRE Muslim population, or not?"

It's fucking ridiculous. Source: worked for a Halal abattoir for a long time.
>>
>>7226186
It's not entirely at ransom. Historically, Muslims who can't find halal butchers can go to kosher butchers and vice versa.

Also in a historical context, eating halal or kosher was less likely to have food poisoning or parasites. And some of the moral rules (not leaving an animal alive while you hack off its leg) still stand up. Others should be changed in letter because they are no longer in spirit with the commandments(I.e. methods of killing in the new age).

I don't think the rules on bottom feeders or pigs are needed now that we have better farms and refrigeration, but I'm a nonpracticing reform Jew; my opinion is super secular.
>>
>>7222596
Red meat is great for you in moderation.
>>
>>7222538
how is islam any more retarded of a religion than most religions? the people that practice it now are stuck in the dark ages but that's bound to happen when one society advances heavily past another one. the one that didnt advance is going to seem archaic
>>
>>7222416
fuck off OP we had the same thread here last week and it derailed into some monsanto shit. nobody likes your shitty religion. go away.
>>
>>7226329
>the one that didnt advance is going to seem archaic

interestingly enough islam was at one time the most open minded of all the monotheistic religions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_II_of_Khwarezm

Genghis Khan pretty much killed every scholar the arab world had.
>>
File: 1451746521153.png (1 MB, 680x7295) Image search: [Google]
1451746521153.png
1 MB, 680x7295
I'd rather not secure jobs for them, sorry.
>>
>>7222688
Literally textbook strawman you fucking cuck.
>>
>>7222667
>his Christian war against children in Iraq?
Wrong, there's a difference between a war for oil and a christian war. In any case #notallchristians #you'renochristianbruv
>>
File: A-US-marine-checks-his-M--001.jpg (82 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
A-US-marine-checks-his-M--001.jpg
82 KB, 620x372
>>7227494
The weapons literally had biblical verses printed on them, you can't get more christian than that
>>
File: 1441632979215.jpg (68 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1441632979215.jpg
68 KB, 720x720
>>7227499
The Gulf war was not a Christian holy war
>>
just f*ck off. halal meat is no difference to normal meat.

why not kosher? I like the idea of having a religious reason for two fully equiped kitchens.
>>
File: In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg (20 KB, 531x341) Image search: [Google]
In-n-out-bible-reference.jpg
20 KB, 531x341
>>7227510
That's true, there was nothing holy about it
>>
File: RUkUc.jpg (161 KB, 1024x703) Image search: [Google]
RUkUc.jpg
161 KB, 1024x703
>>7227514
Kosher would make that three, since the meat utensils can never touch the milk utensils. if they do you are literally required to burn the kitchen to the ground, according to the thinking of the Jew.
>>
>>7222416
Iys just religious bullshit. It does not mean nothing
>>
>>7227514
Boiled wine and no cheeseburgers, tho..
>>
>>7227514
In the end kosher is same bullshit. Retarded ideas and not really scientific reasons for hygiene and sanitation
>>
>>7222416
Because I don't support the followers of Islam.
>>
I don't eat any meat.
>>
>>7227556
The thing you gotta respect with kosher is that pretty much all Jews openly admit that there isn't really any scientific argument for it. They just do it because god says so and is not to be questioned.
Muslims on the other hand come up with all kinds of bullshit explanations.
>>
>>7226421
underrated post
>>
>>7222416
Because it's haram
>>
>>7222416
How many generations of consanguinous marriage are required to enjoy halal meat?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.