[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: marble rye.jpg (97 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
marble rye.jpg
97 KB, 600x400
What is /ck/s favorite bread?
>>
marble rye
wanna fuck?
>>
>>7222376
sure thing buddo
>>
stale sourdough
>>
fucking kaiser bread
>>
File: bread.jpg (131 KB, 1300x870) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
131 KB, 1300x870
>>7222367
>>
some kind of brown loaf of bread they used to serve at Steak and Ale before the meal.
>>
most bread that tastes good is loaded with salt.... so I dunno bread is actually tasteless for the most part.
>>
My grandmother's Soda Bread and Chocolate mantou
>>
a not-too-sour sourdough baguette
>>
>>7222400
Steak and ale
> be nerdy kid and mostly watch pbs as kid
> watch cheesy british soaps all the time
> one time mom takes us to a steak and ale and mind blown because I never been to such a "fancy" place that looked like the places on pbs
> when I grow up I wanna come here every day
> when I get old enough they shut down all steak and ales and never got to go again
Are there any open anymore?
>>
Cinnamon raisin

Or banana
>>
Hawaiian
>>
>>7222367
in most grocery stores you can find breads made with whole wheat, lentils, barley, and a bunch of other grains mixed together. i really like these breads, though they're pretty hearty and filling, not always good for sandwiches.
>>
>>7223575
>in most grocery stores you can find breads made with whole wheat, lentils, barley, and a bunch of other grains mixed together.
in the frozen foods section*
>>
File: tiger-bread-6a.jpg (140 KB, 1000x691) Image search: [Google]
tiger-bread-6a.jpg
140 KB, 1000x691
Motherfucking Dutch crust is my favorite.

The "crust" is made with rice paste, and sesame oil is used for a distinct taste that sets it apart from other breads.

Sandwiches made of this crust will wreck the roof of your mouth if you're not careful, but it's worth it for the flavor.
>>
W-white
>>
>>7222367
Normal bread, because I'm not a hipster.
>>
>>7223784
>normal bread

more like shit bread

feels like mud in ur mouth

try somethin with a bit more bite to it
>>
>>7222367
>tfw work in a bakery and get to eat top teir bread at all times.
>>
>>7222367
Rye bread. It's also good for your health.
>>
>>7222367
Nice sushi...
>>
>>7223784
What is "normal bread".
>>
File: 1451533920273.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451533920273.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>7223867
>tfw baker at bakery that doesn't make or sell bread
>>
>>7222367

BRIOCHE
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.