[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peanut butter spoon y/n?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Peanut-butter.jpg (1 MB, 2737x1796) Image search: [Google]
Peanut-butter.jpg
1 MB, 2737x1796
Peanut butter spoon

y/n?
>>
>>7222327
im allergic
no
>>
>>7222329
>inferior genes

sucks for you fag
>>
>>7222329

There's therapy to cure your allergy...you're aware of this right?
>>
>>7222331
allergy therapy is still being tested and has very limited availability because of it
not to mention that it's only really been tested on young children last I checked
that and it isn't all that conclusive long-term and requires a huge time investment/dedication
>>
>>7222335

Peanut butter is worth it.

You sound more afraid of it than having the ability access to this therapy.
>>
>>7222335
>>7222331
oh and like most peanut allergy sufferers, I'm allergic to tree nuts as well and the therapy has only really been tested with peanuts
even if I wasn't allergic to peanuts I wouldn't be able to eat most products containing them as they're commonly processed alongside tree nuts
>>
>>7222341
Yeah, let me just set back the clock 17+ years so I can go sign up for an experimental medical trial designed for infants-5 year olds.
>>
>>7222335
Just perform the therapy on yourself.
It all starts with telling yourself you're full of shit and you never had a peanut allergy in the first place.
>>
>>7222343

How can one be allergic to a bean, then allergic to tree nuts as well?

Your mother must have been a gigantic fat shut most of her life with very poor eating habits to have birthed such a pathetic excuse for life.

What a shame you can not adequately nourish your body.
>>
>>7222346

You're 18?

You're still growing into adulthood and a perfect candidate for the therapy.
>>
>>7222347
Yeah, I've managed to fake anaphylactic shock, hives, vomiting, etc. on multiple occasions. I should move to Hollywood.

>>7222348
Beats me, but it's extremely common. Educate yourself.
http://acaai.org/allergies/types/food-allergies/types-food-allergy/tree-nut-allergy
>There’s often confusion between peanuts and tree nuts. Peanuts are legumes, not nuts; still, between 25 and 40 percent of individuals who are allergic to peanuts also react to at least one tree nut, according to studies.

>>7222352
I'm 22, hence why I said 17+ years (to reach 5 or younger) you dunce.
>>
>>7222327
Let's get this thread back on track.

Yes.
>>
>>7222364

>educate yourself
>dunce

Awful lot of strong opinions for a walking recessive gene.
>>
>>7222381
at least I'm not retarded :^)
>>
>>7222449

Normal people have no business learning to rescue information for walking abortions.

Lad.

:^)
>>
>>7222449

wew lad
>>
I mix 2 spoons of peanut butter in with my milkshakes.
Y'all should try it
>>
>>7222327
>spoon of pb
>spoon of nutella
>scoop the nutella onto the pb spoon
>flavourtown
>>
Peanut butter + honey is my bedtime snack.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.