[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bf insists on having red wine with chicken How can I convince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>bf insists on having red wine with chicken

How can I convince him that this is a bad idea?
>>
french people make a chicken stew with red wine, now stop being an autist
>>
File: IMG_3348-Lo-Fi.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348-Lo-Fi.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
But you're in the wrong here, m'lady

Listen to your man in the future, roast chicken and red wine is GOAT. I recommend an inexpensive blended wine from southern france.
>>
red wine should be reserved for some pasta dishes and people who are too much of a child to drink red

/thread
>>
File: IMG_20150806_203404.jpg (2 MB, 3072x3072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150806_203404.jpg
2 MB, 3072x3072
>>7221470

Cock isn't chicken.

Cock au Vin is great though.
>>
>>7221479
>>7221470
Thanks, but I want to convince him because I like white much better than red. Sorry I wasn't clear in the OP.
>>
I'd like to hear your opinion on the best beers to accompany sushi, OP.
>>
>>7221528
Just tell him why then.
>>
>>7221528

Tell him fuck off and drink what you want
>>
>>7221528

>I want him to change to be more like me

Break up with him before you ruin his life you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>7221528
What's wrong with "I like white wine and I will be whiny and passive-aggressive if I don't get my way'

Since that's the truth here, isn't it?
>>
>>7221460
let him drink what he wants. red wine with chicken is fine, especially if it's grilled or barbecued, without white or creamy sauce. it's no longer the 1990's.
>>
There are few things worse than wine pairing autists.
>>
>>7221643
I'm a wine pairing autist, op is just a retard who memorized some wrong rules and wants to use them to justify her shit taste

She's obviously the kind of person who drinks kim crawford sauvignon blanc
>>
>>7221460
>bf

hey girrrrl
>>
>>7221528
Just say 'I don't really like red wine that much, can we do white or figure something else out?'

Relationships are honestly pretty easy if you just actually communicate and talk about things.
>>
>>7221460
>bf insists on having red wine with chicken

Then serve him red wine and STFU.

The "right" wine to drink with a meal is the wine YOU want to drink with your meal, not the wine dipshits, or girlfriends" believe you should drink with your meal.
>>
>>7221706
Exactly this. If one person prefers red and one prefers white, they should each have whatever they prefer.
>>
>>7221528
Than buy and drink red AND white wines with your meal then, you dumb codependent leech.
>>
>>7221528
Buy a bottle of white wine and tell him that you would prefer to have that instead.

Jesus, when did being a fucking adult who can talk to other adults become such a rare fucking thing?
>>
>>7221719
Not enough drama, though, anon.

Chicks would rather bitch about their boyfriends not wanting to drink the same swill they do rather than do the sane thing and just have a bottle of red and white, both, at the table.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.