[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most expensive item per size you've ordered?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shiiiiiet.jpg (2 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiiet.jpg
2 MB, 1632x1224
Pic related. These two bites were $20

>foie gras and seared tuna with shiitake mushroom and red win soy reduction
>>
File: red-dawn.jpg (67 KB, 450x234) Image search: [Google]
red-dawn.jpg
67 KB, 450x234
>>7220360
red win
e
d
w
i
n
>>
i once paid $145 for an all-you-can-eat buffet at yankee stadium
>>
>>7221099

Thst includes the executive box seat you sat in AND beer. Faggot.
>>
>>7221101
shit, wish i knew that
>>
>>7221153

How could you not...Yankee Stadium employees those ushers that take you directly to your box when you purchase those tickets.

Sat in the owners box once at the old stadium. Dad used to work for InBev before he retired, apparently the Steinbrenners have an affinity for the stuff being Germans. I've only once been to the new stadium, work thing. Same situation. Sat in a box and pretended to watch the game on the TV in the room while emailing people and ignoring everything going on around me.
>>
>>7221165
Just heard there was a killer buffet for $145

didnt go to watch baseball. the buffet had crab, lobster, sushi, foi gras, elk, caviar, prime rib, barbecued ribs, salmon, escargot, the works
>>
>>7221165
inBev is a sweet company to work for. no wonder he got tickets.
>>
$24 for 6 cl of whisky.
>>
They charge you $8 per beer at Detroit sporting events - Baseball, football, hockey, you name it.

Six beers to start your buzz is $60 (assuming you tipped the waiter two bones per trip).

I'm glad I tailgate and bring my own beers for the before and after celebrations.
>>
>>7221338

I bring in 2 plastic pouches of bourbon and just get a jumbo coke and go to town on a 48oz bourbon and coke.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.