[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ has a meetup, circa 2008 >MJG, PHS Guy, Tepache, Hearts,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1414532200888.jpg (206 KB, 1334x720) Image search: [Google]
1414532200888.jpg
206 KB, 1334x720
/ck/ has a meetup, circa 2008

>MJG, PHS Guy, Tepache, Hearts, , Sceak, and Progun all show up.
>Knifeguy chases PHS Guy around
>BossNig talks shit
>homebrews for everyone
>lavish food spread
>Country Nights is playing int he background.

Fast forward to 2016 /ck/ meetup

>no names yelling memes
>fast food is ordered
>one guy in the corner eating the instant ramen he brought
>fight breaks out between Chipotle and Fazoli's shills
>one vegan grabs your arm and tries to tell you the evils of meat
>Lazerhawk's Redline album plays in the background
>your other arm is grabbed by a pro-GMO shill who talks about "those crazy anti-science freaks" while sipping a soda
>a bald midget with "chli beans or die" tattooed on his head start punching you in the balls

*sigh*

How is your New Year's going, /ck/?
>>
We've lost a lost of good people over the years (Sceak not included), but don't pretend things haven't gotten 100 times worse, site-wide, in just this past year.

The faster boards are all just slightly different versions of /b/ at this point, and the shitposters have been fleeing to the slower boards, which need to learn self-moderation.

I haven't even seen borneo recently, but at least we have anchovy pizza.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 540x304
>>7219937
been trying to take this girl out for two weeks but she says shes been busy with work and family which seems reasonable given the time of year but i ask if she wants to come over tonight and she says she has plans already. i dont think she's spending new year's with her family? anyway i took my gun apart so i dont shoot myself and i have bad acid reflux from eating tacos every day so im having trouble drinking my beer. i dont have a microwave so im gonnago read the back of a banquet tv dinner to see if i can cook it in the oven
>>
>>7219968

It will take awhile, but you can cook your tv dinner in the oven, anon.

Start preheating now and you wont need to shoot yourself.
>>
>>7219937
My new years is pretty lame. And I miss Hormel Niggaroni desu.
>>
>>7219937
>no milk jar guy
>>
>>7220019
>MJG clearly in OP
>lrn2read
>>
>>7219967
> We've lost a lost of good people over the years
beloved angie queen of /ck/, the place just isn't the same without her
>>
If /ck/ had a meet up, I would be in charge. I'm always in charge. I have been since I was in the Army. I would organize you all and fit you into the serving tables properly then separate those who brought french fries and tacos.

It would be a fun event.

What about entertainment? What would /ck/ consider good entertainment?
>>
>>7220039
there was a /ck/ meetup

i think 3 people showed up and 2 people made fun of them on here from afar for a little while then left
>>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with fast food
>>
>>7220056
Hmm... perhaps I should garner interest in a Great Lakes Invitational and offer catering. I can afford to feed about 20-30 people with some fine Mexican Town cuisine.
>>
>>7220062
it took place in chinatown in chicago and they went to a generic mallcourt-tier chinese place

I don't remember much else
>>
>>7220074
Then I suppose I would fail to succeed.
>>
>Muh trip fags

Fuck off
>>
File: CK_ANGIE.jpg (34 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
CK_ANGIE.jpg
34 KB, 800x533
2008 /ck/ was perfectly shitty, just slower
>being nostalgic for Progun and Sceak
Also BossNig hasn't been on since 2007 at the absolute latest
>>
>>7220572

You just started a thread saying that you're new here.

Posting in every thread and calling something a meme isn't funny.

Fuck off.
>>
File: ck-cookbook.png (164 KB, 1201x930) Image search: [Google]
ck-cookbook.png
164 KB, 1201x930
2008 was so long ago. Some of the posters on /ck/ and 4chan where half their age back then.
>>
File: 1424115054433.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1424115054433.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>7219967
That is the way of things, anon.
>>
I miss hearts and their generous heart. I was here for her last 2-3 calenders I wonder if they still lurk.
>>
>>7220630
An even angrier and lonelier person than me kept reporting the threads so they'd 404

I was never a fan of hers but free shit is free shit
>>
>>7220039
In charge off gargling cock army homo
>>
>>7219967
>borneo
She still posts occasionally. I don't think she's made any threads recently though.
>>
The worst new trend is to call anything and everything anybody else has ever liked a "meme". Those fuckers make discussing food a chore.
>>
>>7220561
This
>>
>>7220923
And I would delegate it to your buttery throat.
>>
File: ck.jpg (49 KB, 518x570) Image search: [Google]
ck.jpg
49 KB, 518x570
>/ck/
>good

ehhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>7220953
She went to some fancy restaurant and made a thread about it.
>>
>>7219992
What happened to Uncle Whoremel?
>>
Anyone remember Liru or Le Derp?

I miss the old days, I can actually remember laughing pretty hard at some of the shit on here.
I think the hints and tips threads were the best, always started with add salt to water to make it boil faster and then massive arguments would follow.
>>
Wasn't there a dude that made pancake art?
>>
Where do we migrate to now?

For diapers i have 8ch.
For furfag i have u18

I have nothing for /ck/ ;_;
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.