[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /ck/'s opinion on tinned sardines? I kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sardines.jpg (31 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
sardines.jpg
31 KB, 525x300
What's /ck/'s opinion on tinned sardines? I kind of want to try them, but I've got no idea what to do with them in general. Do you just..eat them right out? Put them on toast?
>>
>>7219081
Great snack.
Eat on crackers. If you don't buy them packed in some kind of sauce/mustard, add your own.
>>
They're good. I eat them out of the can.
>>
Crackers/toast is good. I also sometimes eat a can with rice. I prefer the kind with mustard sauce.

Some people like that fisherman's eggs thing, but I've tried it twice and it was disgusting both times.
>>
>>7219081
If you eat tuna out of can youll like sardines
>>
If you like sardines, you should try anything else. It's much better.
>>
European poorfag reporting in.
They're good eaten straight out of the can, or you can make nice creamy spread with a bit of onion, spoon of mustard and some seasoning + food processor.
I've also made quite nice onigiri few times using these little buddies.
>>
These are probably my favorite on a saltine with Dijon mustard and sometimes a splash of hot sauce (franks)
>>
>>7219721
You should try Texas Pete hot sauce. It is fantastic.
>>
>>7219721
If all sardines come from.Morocco then why does branding matter?
>>
>>7219873
they dont all come from morocco
>>
>>7219885
Would it be funny to wear moccasins in Morocco while making mocha?
>>
eat em on saltines w/ spicy mustad
>>
>>7219888
Reddit pls go
>>
>>7219900
I'm more /ck/ than /ck/. I'm your daddy.

Now answer the question.
>>
on toast with tomato, tomato sauce and hot sauce. you also might want to try kippers and sprats
>>
Place directly in garbage.
>>
>>7221024

I agree

I remember I worked with this dude who would put them on plain white bread

shit literally would make me gag. I don't know how he did it haha
>>
File: bumble-bee-sardines-in-water.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bumble-bee-sardines-in-water.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1000
Canned sardines are a perfect food
>cheap as fuck
>lots of good quality protein
>lots of omega 3s
>Vitamin D, calcium and a shitload of other micros
>tasty
>keeps for months, no need for a fridge
>can be eaten straight out the can
Pic related are my jam
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.