[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the greatest cooking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_md4fxk0WTt1r7ozai.png (198 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md4fxk0WTt1r7ozai.png
198 KB, 500x280
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the greatest cooking show ever made?
>>
stop shilling your youtube channel
>>
>>7218893
Jack is brilliant and people love him. You're just upset that you'll never be on his level.
>>
File: Fuck you.jpg (9 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
Fuck you.jpg
9 KB, 195x195
>>7218888
You know that guy that always bitches about Jack threads?

This is him.

He's trying to pull one of those xfiles conspiracies on us.

By spamming the very thing he hates, he hopes the mods will delete all future threads.

Tell me, was getting caught part of your master plan?
>>
>>7219124
Go back to /x/ before the chemtrails get you
>>
>>7218888
i really, really, really want to fist this man.
>>
>>7219237
>implying chemtrails are real
Into the >>>/trash/ you go
>>
Jack is fucking awful, if you like jack go fucking kill yourself
>>
he looks like a shit manlet that can't cook but I'll watch one of your vids jk nerd virgin haha
>>
OK guys, seriously.

About 5 years ago I saw a video of this guy complaining about his taco salads. He ordered 4 HUGE taco salads for his family from some restaurant, and was complaining they only gave him 4 cups of taco sauce.

He was being a whiney bitch, talking about how they don't have enough taco sauce to eat dinner. It was lulzy. But I can't find the vid. Any help?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.