[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just ate instant noodles for the first time, pic related. it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: instant noodles.jpg (39 KB, 425x308) Image search: [Google]
instant noodles.jpg
39 KB, 425x308
just ate instant noodles for the first time, pic related. it was quite good. i felt like i was Japanese while eating it. i probably wont buy anymore but it was a good experience to try it once. What foods have YOU tried for the first time recently?
>>
Read an article that 'instant noodles' take an entire week to digest because how they're made, put extra strain on your stomach because of it, and you get no nutritional value from it because it cannot be broken down properly.

Fucking. Never.
>>
>>7218406

Maybe if you ate more fiber, it wouldn't stay in your body an entire week.
>>
>>7218409

Or maybe if they weren't made from fucking petroleum they would digest better.
>>
>>7218406
I found some hengstenbreg mustard at big lots that was labeled medium-hot. I never had mustard from Germany but this was a disappointment. Not medium or hot at all not really even a little.
>>
>>7218406
>Read an article
Oh great, that makes the information above question then! Go find actual scientific studies that back that up, then find evidence any of that is bad for you, and THEN we can talk.

Family, how much do you want to bet the "article" was from naturalnews, mercola, foodbabe, or some other bullshit peddler? Because that sounds EXACTLY like the kind of thing they would say.

>>7218418
>muh chemicals
>food made from petroleum
You may actually be retarded.
>>
Same man, everytime I eat that yakisoba instant noodles I feel Japanese as fuck.
Also when I eat plain white rice. I guess it's not plain since I add butter.
>>
>>7218442

Go google it, I ain't your keeper like your mother is.

Also petroleum is basically Vaseline you idiot.
>>
>>7218388

>i felt like i was Japanese while eating it.

weak b8
>>
File: 2013_9_23_1178_001.jpg (102 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
2013_9_23_1178_001.jpg
102 KB, 500x566
I don't think I've eaten ramen since elementary. Recently though I've been wanting to try the fancy shin kind, I've heard it recommended a bunch. I've yet to come across it. Some day.

I made my own egg nog this year. If that counts. I mean, I've had store egg nog before. I did have Amaretto for the first time. It's not bad for 'hard' liqueur which I don't usually care for.
>>
>>7218388
Pig n Fig sandwich

I thought it'd be disgusting but it was pretty darn good
>>
>>7218406
A week to digest? Do they noodles get shunted off to a secondary stomach for long-term processing? That's just absurd. "Strain on your stomach". Shitposts like this put a strain on my brain. I mean I know you believe that's true, and you probably read something to this effect written by somebody else who believes it's true, it's just that you're both critically thinking-impaired retards with no understanding of human digestion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.