[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my chili, /ck/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: chili1.jpg (262 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chili1.jpg
262 KB, 1024x768
Rate my chili, /ck/
>>
oh boy here we go again
>>
>>7218369
Where's the chili peppers? Looks like ground beef, bean, and tomato soup
>>
Fantastic looking Chili especially with the beans in it
>>
>>7218372
>beanless faggot
Nice meme fedoralord
>>
>>7218423
I like beans in chili. I was just pointing out that there doesn't seem to be any chili peppers in this "chili"

Lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
>>7218369
Chili doesn't have beans. Stay mad, faglords.
>>
>>7218369
DUDE WEED LAMO
>>
File: chili2.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chili2.jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
Fresh new angle on my delicious, fresh chili
>>
>>7218423
>beans
>in chili

YEAH GREAT WAY TO FUCK UP A CHILI BY MAKING MOTHERFUCKING BEAN STEW SHITLORD
>>
File: UZbhG7B.gif (2 MB, 335x246) Image search: [Google]
UZbhG7B.gif
2 MB, 335x246
>>7218432
>autism tier damage controlling.
Sure you were kiddo... Sure you were
>>
>>7218369
1/10 you didn't cook it long enough mate. meat is still to firm
>>
File: Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg (27 KB, 380x302) Image search: [Google]
Surprise_youre_a_retard.jpg
27 KB, 380x302
>>7218445
>muh meat sauce meme
By your logic a sloppy joe is chili.
>IF I USE ALL CAPS THEY'LL SEE I'M NOT RETARDED JUST IRONICALLY SHIT POSTING!
Beanless chili faggots are the apple fanboys of chili
>>
>>7218369
How the hell should I know what it tastes like?
>>
>>7218447
0/10
>>
>>7218455
>you just activated my /b/ tier meme delfection trap card!
I think you should check your pants with this shit posting
>>
>>7218469
I think you should slow down on the drinking. It's still early
>>
File: Slap_Your_Shit_5.png (188 KB, 1024x891) Image search: [Google]
Slap_Your_Shit_5.png
188 KB, 1024x891
>>7218479
Make sure to wipe shit poster. :^)
>>
Can someone redpill me on this meme? I'm new to /ck/ and I see more weird shit than in /mlp/, /pol/ and /b/ altogether.
1) Why are there no beans in that so called chilli?
2) Why should be chilli peppers visible after several hours of slow cooking? Usually everything but small traces of onions, meat and beans boils away.
3) Why are you guys arguing/shitposting so hard, Is that the part of this meme?
>>
I'm australian so the only chili i've ever had has been minced beef cooking in a sauce packet. How spicy is it supposed to be? How important is not having beans in chili? Is the meat supposed to be chunky? How do you serve it? What about the thickness of the sauce?
>>
>>7218982
Spice wise can be anywhere you want it. Its all preferences
Beans/no beans is a shitstorm. Its not important if they are in there or not. Most people in real life dont go autismo if you have beans.
Thickness should be pretty thick but not paste thick.
As for chunky meat depends. If your doing like chili dogs and burgers or serving ir on stuff you dont want to chunky but otherwise chunky is good.
Serving depends on what the occasion is for
>>
>those giant tomato chunks

no thanks
>>
>>7218966
Autism about the proper way to make food and what it's formal name is. Somebody posts something that isn't exactly the same as what the accepted "correct" form of it and says it's "correct." Shitposting and trolling commence, as well as the local super hero Autismo attempting to set everything straight with extensive knowledge and history, which is sometimes accurate. I'd explain better but I just got a concussion and I'm doing anything to stay awake.

Easy mode of this meme would be.
"Post authentic Mexican food" with a picture from the taco bell website.
>>
>>7219224
Allright, got it.
So for me it's rule no. 1 for /ck/. Don't start my own goulash thread.
Thanks kind anon.
>>
>>7218369
it looks beany and watery.
>>
>>7219278
Any thread here can derail into a shitstorm. It's usually one of these too.

>you're retarded for not making food the way I like it
>lol ur just mad becuz u can't afford good food
>being from any country at all(ex. The op refers to fried potato strips as "chips")
>diet restrictions
>ramen
>fast food(ex. I'm going to McDonald's, what should I get?)
>how expensive your knives are

It doesn't always happen, but usually a couple people say the right things to trigger everyone reading.

Guy fieri threads are usually pretty civil because all the hate is directed at the android himself, but he can derail a thread as a response, he's like this board's own personal Patrick Bateman. Also, check em
>>
>>7219310
I like the fact you didn't overwhelm or scare him with details of /ck/'s all powerful leader, Jack.
>>
>>7218369
Looks good and I actually like kidney beans in my chili.
8/10
>>
>>7219329
I only come here a couple times a month, today's the first day I've seen Jack seems like a pretty cool guy, cream cheese salsa and doesn't afraid of abything
>>
>>7218441
Broncos fan explains why your chili looks pathetic
>>
>>7219329
Newfag anon here again.
I've seen this "chef Jack" couple of times here and there. Mostly on youtube, but I didin't even finish any of his videos, he's just way too unentertaining and that food he makes is full of processed crap. Just nope.

>desu best cooking show on the internet is Foodwishes.com with chef John.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.