[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so im going to Burger King for the first time ever. What should I get.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1451344822166.jpg (58 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
1451344822166.jpg
58 KB, 599x549
so im going to Burger King for the first time ever. What should I get.
>>
Double whopper with cheese, heavy all.
Large drink, large onion rings.
>>
>>7216630
/thread
>>
$1.49 for nuggets?
>>
>>7216630
Directions to the nearest 5 guys
>>
>>7216633
Nah. Regular whopper with cheese and bacon, combo. Keep it to a small, with an extra side of onion rings. You won't hate yourself as much as this guy does.
>>
>>7216630
Double whopper with cheese, side of fries, dr pepper. Make sure to put some fries inside the burger.

If you like chicken, get the 2 for $5 original chicken sandwich (spicy)

And post a damn picture. Getting tired of these "what should I get" threads with no pics
>>
Buffalo Chicken Fries?
>>
>>7216630
A1 Bacon Cheeseburger or Big King (OR the Big Fish sandwich, if you like fish sandwiches from fast food places, theirs is superior)
Rodeo Chicken Burger (from the value menu)
Onion rings
Frozen Surge
>>
>>7216638
I got the nuggets before they are a little small but they are ok might take twenty or thirty nuggets to fill you up
>>
>>7216630
5 Jr whoppers and a large frye
>>
File: BKStackers[3].jpg (36 KB, 433x250) Image search: [Google]
BKStackers[3].jpg
36 KB, 433x250
Even if it's not on the menu, ask them to make a Staker. Also, get 10 nuggies for 1.50 just to let me know how they are
>>
>>7216669
Bretty good.

If you wanna get the best bang for your buck,

10 nuggets - $1.49
1 bk stacker - $1
1 Jr whopper - $1
1 value fries - $1
One water cup and fill with whatever you want - $0

Pretty good for 4 bucks.
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (52 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
52 KB, 500x682
>>7216642
Fuck that shit.
If you're gonna eat out and spend money on luxury food that isn't good for you in the first place, you might as well make it worth it.
Just sayin.
>>
>>7216669
the nuggets are thin but they are about like Mc Donald's nuggets otherwise.
>>
>>7216687
if that's the case, then I'd gladly get 20 nuggets for $3, even if they're not terrific...20 nuggets for $3
>>
>>7216684
>burger king
>luxury

or even

>burger king
>food
>>
if you get their nuggets ask for one of each of their sauces to see what you like
>>
>>7216695
I consider any fast food a 'luxury' expense.
>>
Bacon Double XL.
>>
>>7216630
You should get 360 and nope the fuck out
>>
>>7216630
water, its the best tasting thing in the menu
>>
>>7216702
How poor are you?
>>
Diarrhea
>>
>>7216641
And when you get there, get directions to somewhere better.
>>
>>7216630
turn around 360 degrees and cook a real meal for yourself
>>
>>7216669
I loved these, the best thing about them was that sauce that was on these burgers. I dont know what the sauce was but i remember i liked it better than the sauce on any other fast food burger and would always ask for some of it in a little cup thing (then i would go to arbys for some curly fries.)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
Can't believe no one has uttered the holiest of holies.

Angry Whopper.

Aaaaaaaaaaamennnnnnnnn
>>
>>7216630
Start with the basics. A Big Mac and a Quarter Pounder. Compare and contrast, and make sure you write some tasting notes to jog your memory when you're sampling something else in the future.
>>
>>7216679
I think you're only allowed to put water in the water cups
>>
>>7216645

Same person, had those today.

They suck.
>>
Texas Double Whopper, no mayo.

I dont swallow anything the color of cum.
>>
is BK the shittest fast food chain?
>>
File: lunch.jpg (184 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
lunch.jpg
184 KB, 1200x900
safe blud
>>
>>7219413
not in no paper cup
>>
>>7219413
>one beer

Come on, get with the program. You need to buy two or three at a time so you don't need to constantly run back and forth to the counter.
>>
>>7216630
>goes to a burger joint
>what to order

fucking calamari, johnson

you shouldn't have to rely on us to solve this rubix cube
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.