[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get asked out on "coffee date" >get jittery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 278x181
>get asked out on "coffee date"
>get jittery as fuck and more nervous than I already am because of all the caffeine
>horrible coffee diarrhoea starts brewing in my stomach so I have to rush to be in the toilet for peeing time while I am actually shitting my guts out
>kids running around and creepy single guys pretending to be reading while secretly eyeing the goods
>even if it goes well drinking a cup of coffee lasts 15 minutes and you can't just order another like a drink at the bar

why can't people just be adults and have a real dinner or drinks date?
>>
>>7216307
Order tea, retard.

>real dinner
Gets expensive if you date a lot and can figure out in 15 minutes of meeting someone if you actually want to continue
>drinks
Always a great way to start a relationship!
>>
>>7216307
>you can't just order another like a drink at the bar
Did the coffee shop cut you off?
>>
>>7216324

>tea
>coffee shop

Are you from flyover country?
>>
>>7216307
It's a date bro not world of warcraft
>>
>>7216307

>not realising you do coffee dates just before lunch so it can lead to a lunch date
>15 minutes of coffee is just to work out whether the lunch date is worth it
>not being able to drink a cup of coffee without getting jitters and diarroea
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.