[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best prepackaged food? (rhetorical question, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Madara.jpg (206 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
Madara.jpg
206 KB, 867x1000
What is the best prepackaged food? (rhetorical question, I'm here to tell you)

Is there a food that could even possibly EVEN COMPARE to Madras Lentils™? Let alone surpass them. And I'm not talking about All-Natural Madras Lentils™. I'm not talking about 1step-1Minute Madras Lentils™ either. Hell, I'm not even talking about All-Natural Tasty Bite 1step-1Minute Madras Lentils™ with the Lentils, Red Beans, and Spices (in a Creamy Tomato Sauce), equipped with a Microwavable Pouch, with Flavors from Goodness implanted in them so they are Gluten Free while being completely vegetarian. No, I'm talking about All-Natural Tasty Bite 1step-1Minute Madras Lentils™, which are Vegetarian, Gluten Free, No Preservatives, No MSG, Kosher, and GMO Free, with TWO servings per container and a serving size of 1/2 pack, with 150 calories per serving, 50 grams of which are from fat, 6g total with 2.5g Saturated, with ONLY 10mg of Cholesterol and 21% of daily sodium, also supllying 5g dietary fiber, 2g sugar, and 18 total carbohydrates, with their four nutrients of Vitamin A, Calcium, Citamin C, and Iron, AFTER over 80% of the energy used to make this product came from renewable sources, while being made in a factory that also processes nuts, wheat, dairy, and soy.
>>
>>7213977
90 seconds isn't 1 minute though
>>
Is this memes?
I'll bet it's memes.
>>
>>7213977
Their chana masala is even better, and only $1.75 a bag where I live. On a lazy night I just start some Basmati rice in the rice cooker, walk to the corner, buy a bag of that shit and a couple beers and 20 min later I have dinner and lunch for the next day if the wife is out of town and I don't feel like spending any money.
>>
File: caesar dressing 3.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
caesar dressing 3.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>7213977 Caesar dressing is my fav prepackaged food
nice dubs btw
>>
>>7213977
let them cool at all and they smell and taste like garbage
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.