[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a little ghost pepper. In what dish would you use this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Cold_Organic_Flame_1m.jpg (298 KB, 571x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cold_Organic_Flame_1m.jpg
298 KB, 571x1000
This is a little ghost pepper.
In what dish would you use this and how?

I'll start.

I'd make ghost pasta with it, cut it up, fry it a bit in butter, then proceed to make pasta sauce with that and boil pasta.
That does hit the spot.
>>
>>7213057
due to awesome thread about it earlier, ghost chili oil
>>
>>7213057

For breakfast, I'd slice it up and saute it with some onion, and bell pepper before adding eggs, cumin, salt, pepper, and tumeric before tossing it all in a tortilla for a breakfast burrito / wrap. Top that bitch with some salsa and serve with a side of beans.

For dinner, I'd chop that bitch up with some garlic and ginger and add it to a stir fry before serving it all over rice.

That, or I'd use it in an Indian curry.

Lots of options.

Makes me want to grow some more bhut plants, desu....
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-20-52-00.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-20-52-00.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Basic chili

Jerky also

I dunno that's what I've made with mine

I made some Carolina Reaper chili awhile ago with the few I grew, shit was hot as fucking fuck
>>
What is the point of using one of these vs. multiple lesser-spiced peppers?
>>
>>7213147
To burn your asshole
>>
Just stick it right in your asshole and leave it there.
>>
>>7213140
>tfw people claim to like chili then complain about it being too spicy
peppers for this feel?
>>
Can someone please explain why eating the most spicy pepper they can find is a thing?
Sure, spicy can be nice, but what's the point of burning your mouth and throat to the point where you can't even taste the food anymore? It's just not enjoyable.
>>
>>7213057
shout out to my nigga from /p/ that took that pic ayyyy
>>
>>7213389
well if you were grown up to eating spicy food then you'll be more inclined to pick up on the tastes. besides, it's better than eating bland, tasteless shit out there.
>>
I would add Caesar dressing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.