[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annoyances with eating habits/food in general. I'll start:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: disappointedman.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
disappointedman.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Annoyances with eating habits/food in general.

I'll start:

>People who eat all of one component of a dish before moving onto another component.

This is bad for two reasons. First, it means that you do not appreciate the combined flavours of the dish as intended. Secondly, it means that the person fails to appreciate that the best way to consume their least favourite component (i.e. a certain vegetable) is in small amounts in between mouthfuls of nicer components.
>>
>>7212792
More:

>Everyone knows this yes, but people who make no effort to not eat loudly/with their mouth open.

>People who eat a shared snack/food item very quickly, forcing you to eat too quickly or miss out on your share.

>Bad table manners in an adult. My Father is absolutely terrible. He eats SUPER quick, and then proceeds to do stupid shit with all the time he was to wait for others. This includes: Reaching across the table, grabbing some food with a fork/spoon, and putting it directly in his mouth (especially annoying when its a shared dessert where you may want more). Wiping up leftover sauce from his meal with his finger and (LOUDLY!) licking it off. Also prior/during eating: Serving himself some sauce from a jar and then taking a big spoonful at the end and putting it straight in his mouth. Eating loudly. To top this all off, he is incredibly impatient and will comically get agitated very quickly if he's sat down ready to eat and his wife is finishing something off in the kitchen, before racing through his food, causing him to wait several minutes for his wife.

The only thing I can commend him for is the rule of waiting for everyone to be served before starting to eat. Although this isn't entirely true as he can't help but sometimes pick at his meal and have a quick mouthful.
>>
>>7212792
don't tell me how to eat, faggot
>>
File: James_Garner_2.jpg (22 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
James_Garner_2.jpg
22 KB, 282x400
>>7212877

betcha ya been told how to eat tube steak and chocolate starfish before, ya nancy boy
>>
>>7212792
People who yammer while they've got food in their mouth. It's as if they think that they're so important they can't chew their food and swallow before yammering like a little yorkie. BARK BARK BARK!
>>
Idiots yammering on cellphones in a restaurant or anyplace really loudly, on purpose because they consider themselves to be special snowflakes and want everyone around them to know that too.
>>
>>7212792
Telling people I'm highly allergic to shellfish
>but surely you can try just a little, anon
No, I really can't.
>>
>>7212933
Especially when it's 90% airtalk and they act like hotshot CEO's.
Or females that make calls because they are bored
>>
>>7212792

>People who cum in their soup before eating it.
>>
>>7212941
So true, they're usually the types that swagger around with a cellphone in one hand, and keys and purse in the other. Fuckin weirdos.
>>
>>7212947
.. oh yeah starbucks too, so a cellphone in one hand with keys and a starbucks cup in the other and a purse. It's especially annoying in the NYC subway when some bitch is trying to balance all of that shit and spill her fucking starbucks. I just move away from those dumb bitches as fast as I detect them.
>>
People who put a ton of ketchup or that nasty cheap BBQ sauce on their meal

Man-children who will only eat tendies, steak, potatoes, and french fries and who refuse to try anything new because [insert excuse here]

Fake gluten allergies or eating gluten free because "it's so much healthier!"
>>
Hmmm could be.
>>
>>7212886
I like The Rockford Files.
>>
>>7213043
This.
People who eat stuff sloppily/don't use a napkin; eating a burger and gripping to the point the juices trickle down their hand/arm; people eating wings and they slip because there's so much sauce they dont wipe before gobbling down another.
People who see the food chunks fly out their mouth while attempting to speak/breathing and don't correct this the first fucking time.
>>
>>7212943

i hate this
>>
people who let their food get cold. yea, it's autistic, but it just irks me cause I go full-ocd making sure my food is at least warmish. I hate downtime waiting while it gets cold. meanwhile my roommate just bumbles around and goes to sit down to eat cold toast with cold, unmelted butter on it. I will fuck your ass.
>>
>>7212792
No, fuckface, you eat the worst first and save the best for last. Some times I eat all the shit I don't want to and them I'm too full for the good thing. Guess what? I have a treat later. Fuck you.
>>
People who bite their cutlery when eating. Why? How can the taste of metal improve your food?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.